CH 27.2

The joy of making money is built on the pain of the enemy losing money.

Shi Yunnan roughly glanced at the reviews of this air cushion, and clicked his tongue in amazement, “They actually use plastic instead of artificial topaz? It’s amazing that they can figure this out.”

If you only think about saving cost, at the same time, the quality of the product would also be drastically reduced.

“This air cushion is so bad, how did it pass the inspection of the relevant departments?” Qin Jian was puzzled.

Shi Yunnan shook his head, also feeling confused.

Xie Keyue was a person who put his interests first, and his eyes were full of money, but he shouldn’t be stupid enough to sell such low-end inferior products right?

Luo Lingsheng maintained a consistent calm expression, he rubbed his fingertips slightly, his way of thinking was obviously more commercial, “Qin Jian, Zhao and Yalan will definitely find a way to get rid of this accusation video. You find a way to expand the influence of this video.”

“In addition, find someone to collect negative comments on their air cushions, and find a way to ask victims to jointly file a complaint…”

Lou, Zhao, and Yalan were clearly competing in the market, and the other party’s plagiarism had already violated their original interests.

Now, the other party overturned the car1 in an unexpected place and automatically sent the handle to them.

Marketing was like a battlefield.

This opportunity to fight back should not be wasted.

Qin Jian quickly realized, “Patriarch, I got it, I will send someone to collect relevant evidence and information immediately.”

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan simply added, “The company’s legal department can get ready to sue Zhao and Yalan. In addition, the resource leakage within the company should be resolved together.”

Yuan Hong and Chen Hui, the two traitors in cahoot, must not be spared!

“In addition, let the relevant beauty marketing accounts prepare to break the news and send it out tonight on all platforms.”

Half a month earlier, they gathered the details of Yalan brand, as well as the product quality problems that had appeared in the Zhao company over the years to expose them to the public. Naturally, everyone would have a choice to make judgments for themselves.

Zhao company was originally a bay of clean water, but they insisted on letting in the dirty water from the stinky ditch?

Now that they are in the same stream, they should be prepared to accept all the consequences.

Shi Yunnan didn’t feel the least bit sorry, “Finally, let Lou company prepare to start the pre-sale. When Zhao and Yalan have the worst reviews and the highest heat, it’s a good opportunity for us to win over the customers from the opposite direction.”

What is this called?

The happiness of making money is built on the pain of the enemy losing money.

Well, happier.

Luo Lingsheng subtly curved the corners of his lips, signaling with his eyes for his assistant to do as he said.

Qin Jian nodded in response, and couldn’t help but sigh—

Patriarch and Mr. Shi hid behind the scenes without showing mountains or dew2, but they were able to cleanly dig a pit for the other family’s company.