Extra 2.2

When Shih Yunnan arrived, there were more parents gathered at the school gate than usual. Tomorrow was the National Day holiday, so the senior students who lived in the school were also on holiday.

The school bell rang on time.

Shih Yunnan stood at the periphery of the crowd and could only watch from afar along the railing. Groups of first graders walked out under the guidance of the teacher.

After swiping their cards according to the order, they completed the steps of leaving school.

The parents found their children and dispersed after a while.

Shi Yunnan took advantage of the gap and walked forward. The first thing he saw was the little goldfish.

The little goldfish was waiting by the guardhouse as usual, but today, there was a cute girl of the same age beside him.

The little girl was talking to him excitedly. The little goldfish was not as soft as he was when he was with his family. He was so cool that he was unbelievably cold. However, his cheeks still had some milk fat, so it was a little cute.

Shih Yunnan felt that the little goldfish looked very similar to a miniature version of Luo Lingsheng. He couldn't help but take out his phone to secretly take a photo.

Click.

In the blink of an eye, the little goldfish discovered his presence.

The little nephew's eyes, which were pretending to be calm, suddenly burst into a sweet smile. He ran over quickly. "Little uncle, why are you picking me up today?"

Shih Yunnan squatted down and habitually pinched his little milk fat. "Of course, I have to pick up my baby when I have time."

"Luo Jin Yu!"

A crisp voice came from behind him.

Shih Yunnan looked over and realized that it was the little girl just now.

The little goldfish sighed without leaving a trace and turned around worriedly. "Sheng Meng, I'm sorry. I've said it many times. I'm very busy during the holidays. I can't go to your house to play. "

Sheng Meng ignored the little goldfish and focused her attention on Shi Yunnan instead. She acted as if they were close friends. "Hello, Uncle. Are you Luo Jinyu's father? You're so good-looking! "

When the little goldfish heard that, the invisible dog tail finally wagged. "He is my little uncle. My little uncle has always been very good-looking!"

He wasn't interested in other topics, but if it was to praise his little uncle, he wouldn't be able to finish talking for three days and three nights!

Shih Yunnan smiled and rubbed the little goldfish's head, accepting the little girl's praise. "Thank you. You are very cute too."

The little girl named Sheng Meng was obviously dazzled by Shih Yunnan's smile. "Uncle, I think you look better than Luo Jin Yu. Can I invite you to my house during the holidays?"

"…"

Shih Yunnan was momentarily at a loss for words. He only felt that the human cub's thought process was too fast.

"Of course not!" The little goldfish suddenly refused. There was a tinge of jealousy in her eyes. "He is my little uncle. He has to spend the holidays with me and my uncle."

As soon as he finished speaking, a soft reminder sounded from the side.

"Meng Meng, mom is here to pick us up. Don't disturb the other students."