CH 61.2

“…“

Shi Yunnan was silent again and rubbed the tip of his nose.

In fact, since he heard Wen Yibei mention it, he has been trying to recall this matter, but unfortunately, after several years, coupled with him being drunk at that time, he hasn’t remembered it yet.

Shi Yunnan originally wanted to ask Luo Lingsheng for clarification, but now he felt guilty while facing his lover’s rhetorical question, “I just asked casually.”

Luo Lingsheng found Shi Yunnan’s guilty and evasive expression indescribably cute, so he couldn’t refrain from teasing him, “It’s been a long time, I don’t remember too clearly.”

“But I still had some impression of a little drunkard that came out of nowhere and almost threw up on me.”

Shi Yunnan felt suffocated.

Doesn’t this match what Wen Yibei said?

He almost vomited on Luo Lingsheng at that time? Isn’t it better not to have this kind of deep first impression?

Luo Lingsheng looked at Shi Yunnan’s faintly flushed cheeks and continued to tease him, “Now that you’ve mentioned it, I do remember a little. It seems that year……“

“No!”

Shi Yunnan interrupted without even thinking. He quickly covered Luo Lingsheng’s mouth and moved closer to occupy the other party’s lap, “Don’t think about it, it’s been so long ago, what’s good there is to remember?”

Although he’s a good drinker now, good at choosing wine, and sleeps well after being drunk, seven or eight years ago, his alcohol capacity and wine taste can be described by Fu Ziyu’s words—a complete mess, so horrible that one could hardly bear to look at it, and many other jokes.

Shi Yunnan has stayed abroad since he was a child. Because of strict foreign regulations, he had never been exposed to alcoholic beverages before he became an adult. It was not until his eighteenth birthday banquet that he came into contact with alcohol such as whiskey for the first time.

Even if he can’t recall the birthday party that year, Shi Yunnan can guess that he must have been in an indescribably embarrassing state when he met Luo Lingsheng after being drunk.

It’s not a beautiful picture, why do you have to remember it?

Luo Lingsheng stared at Shi Yunnan’s flustered and evasive appearance, and his smile easily came out of his eyes.

He squeezed his lover’s wrist and put it down gently, “You really don’t need me to recall those memories?”

Luo Lingsheng had thought about it. If there was a chance for his legs to get better, one day in the future, he would tell Shi Yunnan about these “past events.” He was certainly willing to reveal some of them now that the other party was willing to ask.

Shi Yunnan automatically assumed that their “first encounter” wasn’t very beautiful. He stared at Luo Lingsheng’s thin lips, and his mind moved to other places for no reason.

Shi Yunnan nuzzled against the man’s nose and hummed, “With this time, we might as well…“

Their lips pressed together almost instantly.