CH 13

Inside the booth, two rich young masters who came with Xie Keyue also ran from next door to watch the excitement.

The six people were evidently separated into two camps, Xie Keyue, Yuan Rui and others on one side, Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu on the other side.

The waiter approached with a basket of expensive foreign wines and put them on the table one by one, “Sirs, I am the waiter who is in charge of your booth. Please let me know if you need anything.”

The waiter looked around with a smile on his face, and finally glanced at Shi Yunnan.

Fu Ziyu swept a look at the imported wine on the table, “Yoo-hoo, it’s all spirits1? How do you want to play?”

Xie Keyue seized the opportunity to speak before anyone could open their mouth, “I don’t understand gambling and have no interest in drinking, so I won’t participate. However, if we lose, I can share the punishment.”

Yuan Rui knew his friend’s unconventional honest nature, and responded, “En, Keyue, you can just sit and watch. Don’t get involved.”

Was it the lack of understanding, the lack of interest, or deliberately taking oneself out of this game? What an unsullied white lotus.

Shi Yunnan saw through his intention, but didn’t say anything, “How to play? What’s the bet?”

Yuan Rui thought for a while and offered a game, “Let’s play the simple Big or Small dice game. The loser downs the glass, loses one more time, the number of drinks will double and goes up.”

“If you really can’t drink, spend 50,000 yuan2 for a glass of wine. The party who loses in the end will cover the bill for this table.”

A drinking game based on pure luck with 50-50 chance of winning and losing.

The only difference between the two sides was the different number of people. The pressure they needed to bear after losing was also different.

Yuan Rui did not like to take advantage of others, “If you think it’s unfair, you can find someone else to help. Don’t blame us for bullying you in numbers when you lose and can’t get the drinks in.”

Fu Ziyu raised his chin, “Who do you look down on?”

While he was visiting famous nightclubs all over America, the other party still didn’t know how to drink yet3. When it came to drinking capacity, Fu Ziyu had never been afraid of anyone.

“Yunnan, you make the guess. Win or lose, I’ll drink it for you.” Fu Ziyu didn’t feel the least bit intimidated, “Tonight if I don’t drink until they topple at my feet and call me daddy, I’ll write my surname backward.”

“Tsk, keep pretending.” Yuan Rui snapped at him, then he took the dice on the table and threw it to the waiter, “You do it, be fair.”

The waiter’s eyes flickered for a moment, and he took the task.

He flicked it twice in a seemingly professional manner, before he pressed down on the table fiercely, “Big or small? A bottle of wine in the first game.”

“I guess small.” Shi Yunnan did not hesitate.

“Just right, I like to guess big.” Yuan Rui replied.

The waiter opened the dice tray, six dice, 24 points in total, a big number.

Seeing this, the waiter silently handed the wine that had been opened and pushed it to Shi Yunnan’s side, “…Sir, you guessed it wrong.”

Shi Yunnan took the glass from the waiter and drank it leisurely.

Seeing this, Xie Keyue casually fetched a glass of wine from the waiter and leaned back on the sofa to drink in silence, the dim light hiding the cold mockery and calculation in his pupils——