CH 36.2

“I’m telling you, if something happens to Xiaolang’s hand, I will never let you go!“

When Luo Lingsheng heard the words, he finally opened his mouth to briefly summarize the facts.

“Mrs. Song, it was Wen Chenglang who cursed others first. After Yunnan and the others fought back, it was also Wen Chenglang who tried to smash him with a heavy metal object, and he was then subdued by my personal bodyguards who rushed here in time. “

“It’s just self-defense.”

Qin Jian nodded, “There are surveillance cameras in the corridor, so it’s clear at a glance. If Mrs. Song wants to go through legal procedures, the Luo family can hire a lawyer to defend Mr. Wen and Mr. Shi.“

Yuan Meng spoke up without the slightest fear, “Mrs. Song, I’m sorry, I used to serve in the military, so I used a lot of strength when handling people. Third young master Wen kept thrashing again and again, and then twisted his wrist by himself. It wasn’t my intention.“

When Shi Yunnan heard these words, he almost couldn’t hold back his laughter.

Yuan Meng had an honest face and didn’t look like someone who told lies.

As a result?

It was obvious that he saw Luo Lingsheng’s hint and moved his hand. At this moment, he was still able to pull out the “Wen Chenglang hurt himself” speech without blushing.

It could only be said that the subordinates brought out by Luo Lingsheng were all black hearted.

“I think the swear words that Wen Chenglang used on me were nothing more than saying that my legs are disabled and calling me a cripple?”

Luo Lingsheng made a guess with an expressionless face and aimed his gaze at the pair of mother and son on the ground nearby.

He turned his watch around and smiled indifferently, “Is that the case?”

“…….”

Wen Chenglang faced Luo Lingsheng’s majesty for the first time, and was so frightened that he couldn’t even make a sound of pain.

Song Zhiqiu was also stunned and didn’t answer his question. She had heard of Luo Lingsheng and knew that the other party hated those who mocked his legs the most. So far, none of them have had happy endings.

Standing at the back of the crowd, Wen Wanyou observed the situation, and a trace of dissatisfaction flashed in her eyes—

Dumbass! It’s not enough to provoke Shi Yunnan, but why involve Luo Lingsheng? Don’t you think it’s not shameful enough to make a fuss like this?

Wen Wanyou couldn’t wait to drive her mother and brother away, but her face was concerned: “Mom, you’d better hurry up and take your brother to the hospital for a check-up, so that you don’t miss the best treatment time.”

“Oh, no! Mom, take me to the hospital quickly. ” Wen Chenglang had a guilty conscience and promptly followed this reason.

No matter how angry Song Zhiqiu was, she couldn’t ignore her son’s call. She looked angrily at her husband, whose elbows were completely turned outward1Elbow turning outward is a metaphor that means helping outsiders instead of your own people.[/mfn].

“I’ll take Xiao Lang to the hospital first, and we’ll talk afterwards about what’s going on!”

Wen Yanfeng’s brows were furrowed, and his heart was helpless.

After the mother and son, Song Zhiqiu and Wen Chenglang

left, Wen Yibei, who had been silent for a long time, finally spoke up, “Grandpa, I know that after my mother passed away, the Wen family helped us two brothers a lot. Whether it’s me or Yunnan, we all remember this kindness. ”