CH 76.1

Luo’s house.

Shi Yunnan’s whole body sank into the sofa. Although he was holding the design drawings in his hands, his mind was not on design at all.

The electronic door popped open with a “click”, and Luo Lingsheng, who had finished his work, steered his wheelchair into the room.

He took the initiative to approach Shi Yunnan and caught a glimpse of the other party’s design draft that was still the same as half an hour ago, “No inspiration? Are you tired?”

Shi Yunnan simply put his design sketching book on the small coffee table and moved closer to ask, “You really don’t plan to take me with you when you go abroad for rehabilitation this time?”

Luo Lingsheng asked with a smile, “You want to go?”

“uh-huh.”

Shi Yunnan was too embarrassed to act clingy, so he lodged a complaint.

“Come on, make room for me.”

Luo Lingsheng moved from the wheelchair to the sofa.

Shi Yunnan stared at his movements, always feeling that they were much lighter than before. He sidled up to the side and waited until his lover was seated before taking him as a cushion.

Shi Yunnan lowered his eyes to look at Luo Lingsheng’s legs, hesitating to say, “Are your legs…”

“Yes.”

Luo Lingsheng tacitly answered the words he hadn’t finished as he half-embraced Shi Yunnan into his territory, “There is some strength, but I’m not sure how far I can recover.”

He asked Bence for ten days off and had to go back for follow-up treatment tomorrow.

Luo Lingsheng fondly rustled Shi Yunnan’s hair between his fingers, “You will be tired after a long flight, so don’t follow me. The first phase of treatment only takes twenty-five days.”

He will be back in less than a month this time.

Of course, if the first phase of treatment was not effective, then he can continue with the second phase and third phase, and when the rehabilitation pace is stabilized, he can also return to his home country to continue treatment.

All in all, there was no special important situation, so Luo Lingsheng didn’t want Shi Yunnan to follow him back and forth.

Shi Yunnan understood his lover’s intention and took the initiative to nestle against his neck, “One month ah, it takes three rounds to count with both hands.”

“You have Little Goldfish with you every day. When you have time, go see Mr. Wen or your brother. As for your studio, aren’t you afraid that Yuan Rui will be too tired by himself?”

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his lover’s head with his chin and chuckled, “It will be over a blink of an eye.”

“I know.”

Shi Yunnan was just complaining verbally, and naturally he would not be willful enough to let go of all his responsibilities here, “Other than that, I have to deal with Gu Jue and Lingyu.”