CH 77.2

Shi Yunnan and Yuan Rui stayed at Jing City for a whole week, and then they continued to rush to Fu City according to the original plan.

Yuan Rui put down his luggage and lazily stretched his body. His relaxed voice sounded, “It really is a coastal city. I smelled seafood as soon as the plane landed.”

Shi Yunnan smiled and walked forward to the exit, “What kind of dog nose do you have?”

“Hey, if you don’t believe what I said, just look at the atmosphere. It’s clearly different from the Imperial Capital…”

Yuan Rui said as he followed him. Then the two of them heard a brittle voice calling out from the airport entrance.

“Little Uncle!”

Shi Yunnan almost thought he had hallucinations.

He hurriedly looked towards the source of the sound, only to find that there were big and small figures less than ten meters away from the exit.

Luo Lingsheng sat quietly in his wheelchair, while Little Goldfish, with a small cap on, was bouncing around on the side.

Little Goldfish saw that Shi Yunnan had discovered them and hurriedly waved again, “Little uncle! Here, here!”

Yuan Rui was stunned, “Isn’t that Mr. Luo? Yunnan…”

Shi Yunnan didn’t hear his friend finish his sentence. He just dropped his luggage and ran over.

Little Goldfish hurriedly ran up and opened his arms to beg for a hug, but he didn’t expect Shi Yunnan to pass him and rushed straight in front of Luo Lingsheng without saying a word to confirm his presence.

Luo Lingsheng stroked the side of his neck and asked with a smile, “You don’t recognize me anymore?”

Shi Yunnan came close and quickly kissed Luo Lingsheng. He couldn’t help but chuckled, “Who are you borrowing Anywhere Door1Doraemon reference. It’s a popular gadget that is used to move instantaneously between places. from? When I called you two days ago, you said you would wait for me at home when you returned to the country.”

Luo Lingsheng was delighted by the short kiss just now, and felt that this trip was not in vain, “I don’t want to interrupt your work or waste the time that we can both spend together.”

At the end of the first rehabilitation cycle, there are only ten days for adjustment and rest.

Shi Yunnan was scheduled to stay in Fuzhou for another week or so, so after thinking about it, Luo Lingsheng bought a ticket to Fuzhou as the first thing he did after landing in the Imperial Capital.

“Little Goldfish was spoiled by you and insisted that I take him along.” Luo Lingsheng added another sentence.

The pair of uncle and nephew’s flights were half an hour earlier than Shi Yunnan and Yuan Rui’s, so they had been waiting here.

When Shi Yunnan heard the name ‘Little Goldfish’, he suddenly remembered his little nephew who had just been ignored by him.

He turned around quickly and saw Little Goldfish pouting and sullenly complaining, “Humph! Little Uncle only likes uncle and doesn’t like me anymore!”