CH 60.1

Imperial Capital Central Hospital

The red light of the emergency room was brightly lit.

Shi Sheng was sitting on a chair at the door of the ER, his expression dignified like never before.

Old Man Shi was repeatedly stimulated at the banquet. Finally, he fell to the ground and fainted.

It had been almost two hours since he was sent into the ER and there was still no news.

The elevator door nearby opened, and two hurried footsteps sounded one after another.

Xie Keyue looked at Shi Sheng, who was surrounded by low pressure, and his expression could not help but freeze…

If he could, he would want to walk away from the banquet like Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei.

It’s a pity that he can’t. After all, his long-term reputation was that of “the little grandson that Old Man Shi values most” and “the filial third young master of the Shi family.”

Today, the Shi family exposed so many absurd things at the banquet. If he chose to leave and didn’t care, wouldn’t he live up to those unreliable remarks in the eyes of outsiders?

Besides, the Shi family was in disarray at the time, so it might be a good opportunity for him to seize power.

Shi Yunnan was right in one or two remarks—he, Xie Keyue, was a person whose selfishness was engraved into the bones, and he would never miss any profitable opportunities.

“Xiao Yue…”

Xie Wei limped closer to her son and whispered cautiously.

From after the banquet was over until now, Xie Keyue never said a word to her.

Because Old Man Shi suddenly fainted, Shi Yunnan and others who were “deliberately causing trouble” had already left in large strides, and the follow-up guests dispersed quickly.

Even Zhang Yun, who saw her as an enemy, left a few harsh words and rushed back to clean up her husband and his pregnant mistress.

Xie Wei’s hair was combed and pulled back with difficulty, and her delicate makeup had completely faded away. She went from fake crying to actually shedding real tears after the truth was revealed. After crying for a long time, ugly red streaks appeared all over her face.

The face that has always been well-maintained was now red and swollen, and a few vague slap marks can still be seen.

Xie Keyue remembered that most of the bad things at today’s banquet were caused by her. He ignored her with disgust and went straight to Shi Sheng.

He adjusted his emotions and said in a warm voice, “Dad, I have sent away all the guests at the banquet. Don’t worry, they should consider Grandpa’s face and not…”

“Enough, don’t act out filial piety in front of me.” Shi Sheng looked up at him coldly and said, “What are you doing here?”

Xie Keyue heard the indifference in Shi Sheng’s words that he had never heard before, and his hands hanging at his sides unconsciously twisted into fists “Dad, do you really believe Shi Yunnan’s nonsense and think I’m not your biological son?”