CH 62.2

“I’m not going to ignore you.”

Luo Lingsheng heard the unease in Shi Yunnan’s words, and replied with a tenderness that he himself hadn’t even noticed.

He opened the cap of the water bottle and handed it over, instructing word by word, “Rinse your mouth before drinking water.”

“Um.”

Shi Yunnan obediently did as he was told.

He first ran back to the canal to rinse his mouth and spit out the water, and then gulped down the remaining half of the bottle of water.

Seeing Shi Yunnan was still dizzy, Luo Lingsheng walked to his side and said, “Follow me to the main house. There should be a separate room on the second floor. I’ll find a waiter to take you to rest.”

Since Wen Yibei is Shi Yunnan’s twin, the other party should take care of him.

Shi Yunnan didn’t say a word; he just grabbed Luo Lingsheng’s wrist and pulled him in one direction, “I’m not going to the main house, you come with me.”

Luo Lingsheng had no need to defend himself against a drunken person like Shi Yunnan. He stayed in place for two or three seconds, and finally took a step, led by him.

Half a minute later, Shi Yunnan took him to a terrace at the corner of the backyard.

There was still half a bottle of whisky on the wooden floor of the open-air terrace. Obviously, this was the “secret place” where the other party had been staying after he ran out of the main house’s banquet hall.

Shi Yunnan sat by himself and handed the whiskey to Luo Lingsheng,”…Drink? I still have a lot left.”

Luo Lingsheng saw the remaining amount of whisky and his heart felt helpless, “Did you drink that much just now?”

With that burst of drunken madness, he thought he had downed a whole bottle in one go.

Luo Lingsheng put the whiskey back on the terrace. When he was drinking outside, he was accustomed to doing it superficially.

Luo Lingsheng stood diagonally in front of Shi Yunnan and casually asked, “Why don’t you want to go back to the front yard with me? The birthday party isn’t over yet.”

How can Shi Yunnan, as one of the protagonists of this birthday banquet, be attacked by others and hide here to drink alone?

“What should I go there? Those people didn’t come for me.” Shi Yunnan grumbled, then picked up the whiskey and took a small sip.

Luo Lingsheng was too late to stop him, and certainly did not have the position to do so.

Luo Lingsheng guessed again, “Do you have a bad relationship with Wen Yibei?”

Hearing this speculation, Shi Yunnan immediately glared at him “viciously,” “Don’t you talk nonsense! My brother and I are on good terms! Be careful, I’ll beat you up!“

“…..”

Why did he suddenly turn against him at the mention of this?