CH 32.1

Northern Suburbs Police Station.

Shi Yunnan and Yuan Rui finished their investigation records respectively, and ran into each other as soon as they came out.

“Yuan Rui.”

Shi Yunnan called him and stepped forward to thank him, “Thank you for the help in the store just now.”

In any case, regarding today’s ‘touch porcelain’ incident, the other party did stand in his camp to help out and vent the anger for him.

“…..”

Yuan Rui heard his thanks, and looked back in surprise. The corners of his mouth raised rapidly, and then he yanked it back into his usual attitude.

“Who needs your gratitude? I wasn’t helping you.”

Yuan Rui looked at Shi Yunnan up and down and snorted, “If you really broke the boss’s jade carving, I would be the first to yell at you until you cry. Unfortunately it’s the boss who doesn’t have good intentions, I, I just simply can’t stand it.”

As the saying goes, virtue is like jade1.

Using bad jade to pit people is not a good thing!

Shi Yunnan secretly observed Yuan Rui, and his impression of this person wasn’t as bad as the beginning.

Recalling their first meeting in the nightclub, Yuan Rui was speaking for Xie Keyue from the perspective of a ‘friend’, but he didn’t play any tricks, and he didn’t have any vicious thoughts. Drinking games and betting money were completely in line with the rules of the nightclub.

Shi Yunnan ‘set a trap’ and deliberately lost dozens of glasses. He secretly stopped Fu Ziyu from helping him drink, as a result, Yuan Rui couldn’t stand it anymore, and scolded Fu Ziyu for being ‘disloyal’.

Last night, when they bumped into each other for the second time at the nightclub, after the drunk Yuan Rui bumped into Wen Yibei, it seemed he wanted to apologize at first?

It was only later when he saw Shi Yunnan that he temporarily changed back to cocky attitude, but in the end, before leaving the police station, he still seriously apologized to Wen Yibei.

Not to mention today’s help, instead of adding fuel to the fire like a person without any three world views, he instead helped him speak the ‘truth’.

Although there was a saying that birds of a feather flock together, compared to Xie Keyue who say nice things in front of you while doing nasty things behind your back, Yuan Rui could indeed be regarded as a person whose words and deeds were consistent.

Unconditionally stick up for his friend, will apologize when doing something wrong, and will defend those who are facing injustice.

Yuan Rui’s starting point for doing things was to stand on the basis of ‘believing himself to be right’. His circumstance wasn’t guilty beyond forgiveness, at most he had a bit of temper, and occasionally did things without using his brain. Otherwise, at such a young age, he was unlikely to cross paths with Xie Keyue.

“How did you and Xie Keyue meet?” Shi Yunan asked.

“What does it have to do with you?”