CH 46.2

After Shi Yunnan delivered the first draft of the design, he made minor revisions based on Lu Zhao’an’s subsequent feedback. Finally, he completed the final version of the jade design a week later.

“Don’t ruin your body because of a work partnership.”

Seeing him working all night the past few days, Luo Lingsheng felt distressed but couldn’t stop him.

When adults fall in love, they should give each other enough working space.

No matter how rich Luo Lingsheng was, he didn’t want to stop Shi Yunnan from pursuing his career. Of course, he and the Luo family can be Shi Yunnan’s safe haven.

“Right now I’m a collaboration partner. Later, my identity might change.” Shi Yunnan replied.

Luo Lingsheng was puzzled.

Shi Yunan leaned on the back of the chair and frankly stated his purpose, “The reason why I’m working so hard on this first jade design is because I want to use it as a stepping stone to negotiate with Yuan company, Yuan Puguang, and others.”

Luo Lingsheng immediately understood, “You want to be an investor?”

“Well, I want to shift the focus of my work to our country. After thinking about it, I still felt that my old job in design was the right thing for me to do. The Yuan family has just started out in jade design, and I’m just starting out in my domestic design accomplishments. “

One has the raw material ability, the other has the design ability, which can be regarded as an excellent partner.

“Mr. Yuan Puguang refused Xie Keyue because the other party was not an insider but only invested for money. He doesn’t love the industry with all his heart, but I’m different. “

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows, “If the first necklace designed can be sold at a good price in the industry, it means I can indirectly take a first step in this field for the Yuan family.”

And he would probably be acknowledged by Mr. Yuan Puguang.

Even if the other party still didn’t agree to let him become a shareholder, then Shi Yunnan could stay in the Yuan family as a jade designer, and rely on each piece of work to accumulate his domestic reputation.

“If you want to set up a design studio, I can help you. The Luo family has connections in this area.” Luo Lingsheng said.

Shi Yunnan’s eyes flashed with a smile, but he did not directly reject Luo Lingsheng’s kindness, “Luo Lingsheng.”

“Hm?”

“I want to rely on my own ability to pave a way for myself in our country, and then stand side by side with you.”

“I hope that when someone mentions me one day, it will no longer be Second Young Master Shi, nor will I be attached to my other half, Luo Lingsheng, but the rightful Mr. Shi Yunnan.”

The money that Luo Lingsheng had earned was enough to spend for several lifetimes, plus it was nice to sleep in a mansion and enjoy the luxury, but Shi Yunnan was afraid that he would lose himself in this kind of wealth.

“Aren’t you afraid of being tired?”

“Who’s not tired as an adult?”