Extra 3.10

A month later, the college entrance examination came as scheduled.

Shih Yunnan successfully completed the exam, and finally released all the pressure of the past year. But he didn't have the pressure of going to school, but Luo Lingsheng's daily work continued.

The two resumed the way they got along last summer vacation, and only had time to meet each other in the morning and evening.

In the steamy bathroom.

Shih Yunnan, who had already finished washing up, leaned against the sink and watched the video on his phone attentively.

"… …"

Ambiguous and emotional moans came from the headset, and two strong foreign men embraced and lingered together.

This was a limited edition video that Shih Yunnan asked for from a friend who used to be abroad. The purpose was simple — to cram for future practice.

Suddenly, a laugh came from the other side of the headset.

Shih Yunnan subconsciously looked up and saw Luo Lingsheng's figure in the mirror. He was startled, and his phone fell on the sink.

Coincidentally, the phone screen began to play the 'most wonderful' scene.

Shih Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other through the mirror. His skin, which was originally red because of the warm shower, rose a degree, and his whole person was almost red.

He hurriedly turned off the phone screen, took off the headset, and turned to face Luo Lingsheng, "I, I locked the door, how did you come in?"

"I just realized that you've been in the bathroom longer than usual, and the bathroom door is locked from the inside." Luo Lingsheng answered slowly.

The two had lived together for so long, and they already knew each other's living habits.

Since the initial power outage, Shih Yunnan would not deliberately lock the door under normal circumstances, and Luo Lingsheng also rummaged through the bathroom to find the spare key in case of emergency.

"I called you twice, but you didn't respond, even when I unlocked the door … …" Luo Lingsheng took half a step forward, trapped his lover between himself and the sink, and said with a smile, "So you were fascinated by this kind of video?"

Shih Yunnan hid the phone that had been turned off behind him, "I, I was just casually watching it."

Luo Lingsheng raised his eyebrows, "Really? Take it out, let me watch it casually too. "

"… …"

Shih Yunnan was stunned for a few seconds before he shouted, "No."

Luo Lingsheng playfully refused to let him go, "Why are you looking at it?"

Shih Yunnan slightly adapted to the heat on his cheeks, and simply smashed the pot to the ground, "I don't have that kind of experience, I just, I just watched the video to learn? Otherwise, I feel … … … "

He raised his gaze, wanting to say something but hesitated.

Luo Lingsheng used his fingertips to tidy Shih Yunnan's hair, and asked in a low voice, "Luo Lingsheng's feeling what?"