CH 78.1

The next morning

Shi Yunnan and others went to visit a famous local pottery.

It was the first time that Little Goldfish came to such a place. He grabbed the corner of Shi Yunnan’s clothes with one hand and couldn’t help pointing to this and that with the other.

“Wow, little uncle, look, little puppy!”

Little Goldfish stopped in front of a square table, which was full of various small porcelain sculptures.

The closest thing to him was a white ceramic puppy, with its small nose and eyes vividly depicted.

Little Goldfish endured it, and then looked at Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng eagerly, “Uncle, can I pick it up and take a look?”

Hearing this, the pottery owner who accompanied them on the tour couldn’t help but lean forward and smile, saying, “This little child is so well-mannered. Come here, I’ll let you play with it.”

With that said, he picked up the object and handed it to Little Goldfish.

Little Goldfish took it with both hands excitedly and bowed very politely, “Thank you uncle!”

Shi Yunnan rubbed his head and said to the boss, “These animal ceramic sculptures are quite realistic.”

“It’s all for the apprentices in the factory to practice. It’s not worth much.” The boss gave a brief explanation.

Compared with colored porcelain, which was known as an “unparalleled masterpiece” in Jing City, the porcelain produced in Dehua County was more inclined to shape, among which the small porcelain statues of Buddha were delicately and vividly shaped.

“These ceramics can’t be sold at high prices in China. Even with the promotional packaging, they are just small gadgets worth more than ten yuan. If they were priced any higher, no one would buy it.”

Luo Lingsheng remembered something and said, “But I remember that this type of porcelain sculpture is very popular abroad, and the price is generally higher.”

Shi Yunnan met Luo Lingsheng’s gaze and instantly understood what his lover wanted to express.

He picked up his mobile phone, logged into the foreign shopping website that he used to browse in the past, and found out after comparison.

Similar animal ceramic sculptures cost no more than twenty yuan in China, but can be five, six, or even ten times more expensive in foreign countries.

However, ceramics are fragile and customs freight transport takes a long time; besides, foreign ceramic manufacturers and markets are scattered, so they have not been widely popularized.

But if a complete system is formed, the potential for profit is huge.

“Boss, in addition to these animal sculptures, is it possible to do other figures as well?”

“Certainly.”

Seeing that they were all Chinese, the boss couldn’t help showing off in a low voice, “To tell you the truth, our craftsmanship is all handed down from our ancestors, and it’s really not something that foreign ceramic manufacturers can compare with.”