CH 90.2

Luo Lingsheng got up in an instant and grabbed the phone from the butler, “Hello, I’m Luo Jinyu’s uncle, what do you mean he’s disappeared?”

Shi Yunnan got up and approached Yuan Meng with the same serious tone, “You want to tell us about this too? Didn’t you secretly send two people to protect Little Goldfish?”

“Mr. Shi, I just got the news! At 3:30 this afternoon, little young master followed the summer camp group back to the hotel…”

The hotel has a total of nine floors. In order to ensure the safety of the children, there was a caretaker and a security guard assigned to the stairs and elevator. The corridor was also equipped with 24-hour surveillance.

It’s reasonable to assume that the children are safe once they arrive inside the hotel.

Luo Lingsheng didn’t want Little Goldfish to stand out among children of the same age, so the two bodyguards he arranged have been responsible for the secret protection outside.

Simply put, when Little Goldfish went out, they would hide among the crowd for protection; when the group returned to the hotel, they were only responsible for squatting outside the hotel and taking turns.

Therefore, there was an information error between the two.

The person in charge on the other end of the phone stated the situation, “Jinyu’s uncle, listen to me. Today’s summer camp schedule and activities ended early, but the children refused to rest when they returned to the hotel, clamoring to continue playing.”

“Our four homeroom teachers had a discussion and decided to take the children to the play area attached to the hotel on the first floor…”

Before entering the children’s play area, the teacher also did a special roll call to make sure Little Goldfish was there. But no one expected that after playing at the site for an hour, Little Goldfish would be gone when they gathered again to line up for roll call.

The teachers immediately searched and checked, and they later learned from the crying of a child in the same class.

He took Little Goldfish and sneaked to the bathroom without telling the teacher. Later, he was too eager to play, so he left Little Goldfish behind and ran back first.

Unexpectedly, he didn’t see his friend at the end of the playtime, which made him cry and tell the truth.

All the teachers of the summer camp searched for more than half an hour and almost searched the entire hotel. After applying for investigation and surveillance, they found that Little Goldfish had been forcibly taken away by a man, and they panicked.

Luo Lingsheng’s breath became stagnant. He didn’t have the time to listen to the teacher’s apologetic and crying statement, “Enough, I’ll rush over now; your summer camp best hope that Jinyu is okay!”

Yuan Meng ran to the garage immediately.

“Patriarch, Mr. Shi, what should we do about this? What kind of person with a bad conscience kidnaps the young master!” The elderly butler couldn’t follow this turn of events, “Could it be… Luo Yanchuan?”

Shi Yunnan’s face sank, “Who else but him?”

Luo Lingsheng said decisively, “Yunnan will go with me. Uncle Qin, your body is not suitable for running around, so stay at home and wait for news from us.”