CH 91

When Luo Lingsheng, Shi Yunnan, and the others arrived at the hotel, all the teachers of the summer camp and two private bodyguards were already waiting.

The principal, who was in charge of the summer camp, trembled and said, “Mr. Luo, you’re finally here. I’m really sorry, we…”

Shi Yunnan interrupted, “Principal Cheng, now is not the time to apologize. You’d better pray that our child is okay. It’s not too late to apologize later.”

The principal was surprised by Shi Yunnan, but when he saw him standing side by side with Luo Lingsheng, he immediately responded, “Yes, yes, yes.”

Little Goldfish must not have an accident; otherwise, even if Luo Lingsheng didn’t file a complaint, the teachers and the kindergarten would suffer accordingly when the news spread.

“Mr. Luo, why don’t you call the police? The sooner you report this matter to the police, the better!”

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other, and the latter said coldly, “I won’t call the police for the time being. The other party threatened to kill the hostage if we called the police. I’m waiting until tomorrow morning to exchange money for the child.”

When the teachers heard this, they all fell silent.

In a legal society, calling the police was the best option. But if the criminal accidentally found out that you called the police, he might heartlessly “harm the child.” Thus, they didn’t dare “persuade” the child’s guardians.

“Principal Cheng, I want the list of your accompanying staff for this summer camp! I want all of them now!” Shi Yunnan resolutely ordered.

“Okay, I’ll go get it right away.” The principal was very responsive to their every request.

Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng glanced at each other; they already had a plan in mind.

How could they not call the police when something like this happened?

As soon as they arrived in Fang City, they asked Qin Jian to report to the police with all the existing evidence but deliberately did not mention it in front of the summer camp teachers.

As for the reason, Shi Yunnan suspected that there was a spy planted by Luo Yanchuan in the summer camp’s group.

Otherwise, as a “fugitive” and an outsider, how could Luo Yanchuan grasp everything about the “summer camp trip” in such a short period of time?

He not only avoided the centralized monitoring area but also chose to leave through the back door with the least flow of people. This was definitely not a temporary motive or a pre-reconnaissance action that could be achieved by one person.

Whether such a guess was accurate or not, Shi Yunnan couldn’t take a single risk.

The police must be reported, but the safety of Little Goldfish must also be ensured.

“Patriarch, Mr. Shi, this is the small bag and smart watch that the young master left behind.” Two bodyguards who were in charge of outdoor protection stepped forward and spoke in fear.

This time they made a major mistake, and their jobs will definitely be lost.

They just hope that the young master can return to the Patriarch and Mr. Shi’s side safe and sound.