CH 74.2

At a guest table closest to the main stage, Yuan Rui took the initiative to ask for two glasses of champagne for Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng, “I thought you guys weren’t coming.”

Shi Yunnan took a sip of his wine and said, “Coming early to do what? I don’t want to be left out to dry like you.”

Yuan Rui grunted angrily, and before he could refute it, there was a sound from the opposite side: “Yo, we meet again.”

Shi Yunnan and the others who were sitting next to each other raised their eyes and accidentally bumped into two figures—

Gu Jue and Xie Keyue walked over side by side and stopped at the vacant seats opposite their round table.

“Come on, Keyue, sit here.”

When Xie Keyue saw the familiar faces on the opposite side, he instantly felt the desire to escape. As long as he met Shi Yunnan, things would never end well!

Before Xie Keyue could make a choice, Gu Jue intimately pressed his shoulder and sat down.

Xie Ke was helpless, “…..”

“What? It’s only been a few and you don’t recognize me anymore?” Gu Jue’s playful eyes glanced at Yuan Rui and Shi Yunnan. It was not until he met Luo Lingsheng’s heavy gaze that he had to reign in a bit.

In order to hide the embarrassment of being startled by Luo Lingsheng’s sight, Gu Jue reached out and put his hand on the back of Xie Keyue’s chair, half-embracing Xie Keyue in his own territory.

This situation was enough to verify that the relationship between the two of them wasn’t simple.

Yuan Rui’s face changed. He couldn’t help but leaned in and whispered to Shi Yunnan, “Holy sh*t, who doesn’t know that Gu Jue can eat both men and women, and is particularly promiscuous? Xie Keyue actually has this kind of relationship with this kind of person, I..…”

Yuan Rui wanted to say something but stopped.

Facing the current Xie Keyue, he felt like he had been badly blinded before.

Shi Yunnan laughed and had to admire Xie Keyue’s ability and means.

Even if this person was kicked out of the Shi family by Shi Sheng, he can quickly find a new backer.

“We just didn’t expect that President Gu and Lingyu Jade, who were both blacklisted from Fang’s auction, would still be able to attend this engagement party.”

Shi Yunnan retorted, and his joking gaze fell on the two of them like what they had done to him, “President Gu, is this a lover? Or a boyfriend?”

“…..”

Gu Jue and Xie Keyue changed their expressions at the same time.

Xie Keyue’s hand hidden under the table involuntarily clenched into a fist, and the sound of his breathing trembled.

He didn’t know when it started, but right now he already hated Shi Yunnan to the core!

Gu Jue replied with a smirk, “Mr. Shi needs not worry. If you can get the invitation, we can naturally get it too.”

Due to the loss of 10 million yuan last time, Gu Jue’s teeth itched with hatred now that he thought about it. Even more so, he couldn’t stand the look on Shi Yunnan’s face.