CH 61.1

They met a long time ago?

Shi Yunnan repeated these words in his mind and blinked his eyes in a daze, “Brother, what did you just say?”

Seeing his confusion, Wen Yibei frowned, “Luo Lingsheng and his friend came to our eighteenth birthday party.”

At eighteen years old, you can be regarded as an adult.

Old Man Wen valued his grandsons’ birthday very much, so he widely distributed invitation letters, including the fourth house of the Luo family at that time.

“Although Mr. Luo and we don’t know each other, I remember him coming for the sake of formality.”

Wen Yibei recounted what he remembered and turned to the key point, “By the way, didn’t you quarrel with Wen Chenglang that day and run out to drink alone?”

Shi Yunnan frowned and pondered it. There seemed to be such a thing, “Yes, right?”

Because the age of eighteen represents adulthood, it was the first time in his life that he came into contact with alcohol.

As a result, his alcohol tolerance couldn’t catch up with his alcohol intake. After drinking, he lost consciousness and only woke up the next day.

“What happened then?”

Seeing his brother’s confused appearance, Wen Yibei couldn’t help but knock on his forehead, “I was really worried later, so I sneaked out of the banquet to find you.”

“As a result, I saw you clinging to Luo Lingsheng’s body and didn’t let go. You didn’t know how many times you vomited that night.”

The last half of the sentence was a bit exaggerated, but Wen Yibei remembered it very well. After Shi Yunnan was brought back to the hotel room by him, he even said that he had met a handsome guy, which most likely referred to Luo Lingsheng.

In the long run, Wen Yibei naturally believed that the two had met before.

“I originally wanted to wait until you woke up the next day and ask carefully, but…”

Shi Yunnan knew it in his heart when Wen Yibei remembered something and became stuck in the unfinished words.

The day after the birthday banquet, he and Wen Chenglang had an unprecedented fight, caused by the verbal dispute at the birthday banquet the day before. Old Man Wen, who came to mediate the two quarrelling parties, was pushed down the stairs and hospitalised due to serious injury.

Because of this, Shi Yunnan was subjected to groundless slanders by Wen Chenglang, and he has not gone back to the Wen family since then.

Wen Yibei sighed and returned to the topic itself, “You don’t remember what happened at the birthday party?”

Shi Yunnan shook his head.

Wen Yibei asked again, “Mr. Luo never mentioned it to you?”

Shi Yunnan shook his head again and uncaringly said, “Maybe he doesn’t remember either. How many years ago did this happen?”

Wen Yibei replied, “I just suddenly remembered and mentioned it to you in passing. It doesn’t matter as long as you’re happy now and Luo Lingsheng is willing to treat you sincerely.”