CH 34

Chapter 34: I look forward to every day with you.

Luo Lingsheng squinted his eyes, and the color of his pupils hidden under the lens flashed a pleasant shimmer.

“……Jealous?”

This simple word was repeated on his lips in a particularly endless and affectionate manner.

Shi Yunnan’s ears blushed at the tone of his voice, when he was about to straighten up, Lu Lingsheng pulled him back down.

“Don’t rush, say the words clearly.”

Shi Yunnan was caught off guard and crashed into Luo Lingsheng’s arms, his left hand subconsciously stopped on the other party’s arm.

He barely managed to prop up his upper body and shouted anxiously, “Luo Lingsheng, be careful of your legs!”

“It’s okay.” Luo Lingsheng’s wrist strength was very strong.

He stabilized Shi Yunnan in his arms in an unobtrusive way. The unpleasantly sweet orange fragrance no longer lingered on his nose, but instead there was a light and clean cool soapy fragrance that made people constantly wanting to get closer.

An invisible ambiguity circulated between the two.

Luo Lingsheng stared at the vivid face in front of him attentively, watching Shi Yunnan’s expression change from ‘anger’ to ‘ashame’ bit by bit which was extraordinarily cute.

“Are you really jealous?”

“I’m not allowed to?” Shi Yunan asked back.

“When I was scuffling with others at the nightclub last time, Mr. Luo even ‘lectured’ me inside and out, but today it’s your turn to start acting recklessly?”

Shi Yunnan refocused his gaze on Luo Lingsheng, and stubbornly threw out a statement, “Wen Wanyou is at least my nominal cousin, if you really have a relationship with her, it would be very humiliating to me if the words were to spread out.”

Luo Lingsheng laughed.

His fingers on Shi Yunnan’s wrist rubbed back and forth, like a quiet comfort, “I see, being jealous is a joke, and being afraid of humiliation is the truth?”

Although this was a question, there was an obvious scoff hidden in it.

Shi Yunnan took a light breath, “Luo Lingsheng, you…”

“Yunnan.”

The sudden address stunned Shi Yunnan for no reason. This was the first time Luo Lingsheng had called him this way, not by his first name, nor calling him second young master Shi.

“What?”

The vinegar smell in Shi Yunnan’s heart suddenly disappeared.

“If you hadn’t come in just now, I would have ducked out of the way and wouldn’t have let her touch me at all.”

Luo Lingsheng paused, more obviously yielding than the previous sentence, “So, don’t be angry.”