CH 41

“Hm……“

An ambiguous and uncontrollable whimper echoed in the bedroom.

Shi Yunnan only felt that the surrounding air was steaming hot. His neck and ears were dyed red by deep kisses, and even his cheeks were faintly warm.

Luo Lingsheng let go of him at the critical moment and suppressed his impulse, “Are you still making trouble?”

Shi Yunnan’s eyelids trembled. The light-colored pupils were filled with moisture, and the always bright and cunning eyes revealed a bit of haziness.

This was the natural response to emotion.

Luo Lingsheng wrapped Shi Yunnan in his arms and kissed his sideburns.

It took about half a minute for Shi Yunnan to break free from that out-of-control kiss. For some unknown reason, he tentatively groped Luo Lingsheng.

Luo Lingsheng reacted very quickly and instantly grabbed his wrist, “Stop making trouble.”

“No, I just want to confirm something.”

Shi Yunnan’s voice was full of delight and flirtation, “I was wondering before if your leg injury would affect it, but it seems alright and quite big.”

Luo Lingsheng simply couldn’t handle his obscene remarks and asked in a deep voice that couldn’t be more hoarse, “What are you going to do if it was affected?”

“What can I do? If I really need it in the future, can you help me with your hands?“

Shi Yunnan answered truthfully, “I heard that toys are quite useful. I’ll ask my foreign friends to inquire about it in a few days.“

They were all adults and did not need to be vague about this kind of closed-door subject.

“…..”

Luo Lingsheng likes Shi Yunnan’s casual appearance very much. He rubbed his finger against his seductive red lips again and again, “Not using any toy. If you have the strength, I can accompany you at any time.“

The words that came out of Luo Lingshing’s mouth weren’t that explicit, but they still caused Shi Yunnan to laugh.

He suddenly had an idea and immediately moved away from Luo Lingsheng’s embrace.

Luo Lingsheng thought he was going to leave, and asked, “Where are you going?”

As soon as he finished speaking, Shi Yunnan pushed Luo Lingsheng down with force and sat down with his knees on both sides of the man’s waist.

Shi Yunnan put his hands on Luo Lingsheng’s shoulders and leaned down, “Mr. Luo, what do you think I’m going to do?”

His gaze gradually slid from Luo Lingsheng’s handsome face, and his eyes flashed with curiosity and admiration.

Although the last time in the training room was unpleasant, Shi Yunnan still had to admit that Luo Lingsheng’s body, usually hidden under a suit, was really very good.

Just like now.

Wearing a black nightgown with a silky texture, the fabric that was crossed diagonally on the left and right tightly blocked his chest, but the muscle lines wrapped under it were still visible with the sexiness of an undisguised adult man.