CH 53.2

Taking advantage of the time when the surrounding guests were paying attention to the auction price, he couldn’t help but rub his lips against Shi Yunnan’s earlobe, “Don’t try to stop me with such words.”

How can he have a mistress outside?

He has already given his whole heart to the person in front of him.

Shi Yunnan took the initiative to hold Luo Lingsheng’s hand and said, “I’m joking with you. I know you want my effort to be valued, but this necklace did cost me a lot of energy.“

“Instead of being bought by you and letting it collect dust in the safe, I hope that it can meet an owner who loves and cherishes it and can wear it on various occasions to show its due value and style.”

Luo Lingsheng returned the grip and interlocked their fingers tightly, “Okay.”

As soon as his voice fell, a firm cry rang out from the front row: “No. 01, 10 million.”

In just three minutes of auction time, it had already refreshed the highest auction price tonight!

As the last design exhibit to go on stage, they weren’t at a disadvantage but also very likely to set a new auction record for this charity gala!

Yuan Rui almost jumped up from his seat. He barely suppressed his excitement and said, “Yunnan, did I hear it right? Who’s that lady?!“

Shi Yunnan shook his head. They could only see her back from their position. There was no way to see the other party’s face clearly.

Hearing this, Luo Lingsheng silently sent a text message to his assistant.

Seeing this, Yu Shuo had to give up his auction and shook his head with emotion.

These wealthy ladies, for their favorite jewelry, are more than willing to pay any price.

“Forget it. As a gentleman, I won’t compete with them.“

“Congratulations, Mr. Shi. You’re going to make a name for yourselves in this battle.“

Shi Yunnan slightly curled his lips.

The auction had now reached the highest expected price in his heart. He had nothing to regret or be dissatisfied with.

At the same time, Gu Jue, who was in the same row, was completely blue-faced—

The current auction price of 10 million for this necklace has exceeded the final auction price of Lingyu! And the bidder was the wealthy lady who had bid for the “Brilliant Flower” brooch!

Why?

With the same auction price of 10 million, why did the other party not hesitate at all at this moment?

This lady’s attitude towards the auction of the two exhibits was completely different. Did this prove that their Lingyu’s collective effort wasn’t as good as Shi Yunnan’s design alone?

“I thought Lingyu’s auction price was already quite high, but I didn’t expect the price of this new design studio to be higher.”