CH 45

Shi Yunnan had just sent Luo Lingsheng off after breakfast when he received a WeChat message from Lu Zhao'an-

The other party invited him to the Yuan Jade Design Studio at 3:00 p.m., saying that there was something very important to announce.

Shi Yunnan calculated the time a little, and happily agreed.

He had just finished the design draft of the first edition, and he needed to discuss the details with Lu Zhao'an and the polishing master of the jade factory.

Shi Yunnan arrived at Yuan Design Studio at 2:45 p.m. at Linglong Market. He was just about to take the elevator upstairs when he heard a request from the door, "Hey! Please wait!"

Shi Yunnan recognized the owner of the voice and pressed the "open door" button immediately.

At the same time, Yuan Rui sidled in, "Thank..."

He met Shi Yunnan's familiar face, and half-heartedly said the word "thank you" with an inexplicable blush on his face.

Shi Yunnan said, "Yuan Rui, why are you shy?"

"Nonsense! How can I be shy?" Yuan Rui denied it.

Then he stammered, "That, that night on the rooftop of the hotel, I, I've troubled you."

"I don't mind."

"But someone suddenly dirty my clothes like a crybaby, it's tens of thousands," Shi Yunnan teased.

"I'll pay you back!" Yuan Rui responded quickly, and suddenly remembered something embarrassing to add, "When I get paid, I'll definitely save the money to pay you back as soon as possible."

The two can be regarded as "no fight, no acquaintance." After getting along so many times, Yuan Rui's inherent bad impression of Shi Yunnan has disappeared. On the contrary, he felt that the other party was a pretty good person.

It's a pity that the relationship between Xie Keyue and Shi Yunnan wasn't good, otherwise Yuan Rui really wanted to become friends with him.

Shi Yunnan pressed the elevator floor button, "Did Master Yuan agree to let you participate in the jade design?"

"Yes."

Yuan Rui responded, and his eyes showed a rare glint of excitement and satisfaction.

Last night, Yuan Puguang and Yuan Rui, the father and son, reached an unprecedented reconciliation, and the other party agreed to let him participate in the Yuan Jade Design Work.

However, in order to prevent Yuan Rui from fooling around again, Yuan Puguang still froze his bank card and asked him to only use his "hard work" in exchange for wages.

Yuan Puguang, who had always scolded himself for being useless, finally gave him other jobs besides jade carving, and it was the jade design he had chosen before!

Therefore, Yuan Rui agreed to this condition without a second thought.

He was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. After learning that the meeting was going to be held at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he hurriedly rushed to the vicinity and waited after a casual meal at noon.