CH 27.1

In the luxuriously decorated hotel banquet hall, a small celebration banquet was being held.

Xie Keyue leaned on the sofa, holding a glass of champagne and shaking it slightly, his eyes incessantly overflowed with arrogance.

Soon, someone was coming over.

“Young master Xie, how is it? It doesn’t feel that bad to work with me, does it?”

The person who came was Luo Yanchuan. It was rare for the other party to put on an appropriate formal suit like today. His figure with wide shoulders and narrow waist was particularly good looking.

The eyes and eyebrows of the Luo family belonged to the handsome ones. Compared with Luo Lingsheng’s innate bearing of a controller, Luo Yanchuan was more inclined to be the flirtatious man who attracted peach blossoms1.

Perhaps due to his happy mood, Xie Keyue felt that today’s Luo Yanchuan was quite pleasing to the eye.

He raised his glass and responded, “The cooperation that can make money is naturally not bad.”

Luo Yanchuan lightly clinked his glass, and unabashedly sat down beside Xie Keyue. He asked in a meaningful way, “How does young master Xie plan to thank me?”

“Thank you?” Xie Keyue drank the champagne, pretending not to understand Luo Yanchuan’s hint, “Isn’t the cooperation share stipulated long ago? Don’t worry, young master Luo, this wave of money is bound to be yours.”

In fact, Xie Keyue was a complete homosexual. In terms of Luo Yanchuan’s stature and ability, it was not impossible for the two of them to be s*x friends.

It was just that he still had a target person who he wanted to capture more, and for the time being, he didn’t want to provoke too many peach blossoms.

However, since the cooperation between the two went smoothly this time, he planned to hook Luo Yanchuan, and perhaps continue to cooperate for business in the future.

This time, the interests were divided into three parts– Xie Keyue, Luo Yanchuan and Zhao family.

After being repackaged and branded, the Yalan Air Cushion Foundation had turned from the cheapest ‘micro-business product’ to a high-end cosmetic.

From the day of the pre-sale, they paid the most influential streamers on various platforms, and gave them sample for promotions in advance——

They used the uniform ‘domestic’ marketing strategy, particularly eye-catching exquisite outer packaging, and widespread water army comments.

In half a month, their foundation air cushion had exceeded 100,000 sales volume, and even Yalan’s pile of accumulated lipsticks were replaced with new packaging and sold quite a lot.

Yalan’s products were actually very cheap. Even with new packaging and labor costs, the total cost was 70-80 yuan[/mfn]11~12.58 USD[/mfn]. However, after the cooperation and joint promotion with Zhao company, the prices of air cushions and lipsticks soared to more than 2002yuan.

Apart from the necessary expenses such as marketing promotions and secondary processing costs, their quick profits from this wave had reached tens of millions!

After two consecutive months of frustration, Xie Keyue could finally unburdened himself from the resentment at this moment.

Seeing that the products had a renewed hope, Yalan’s former senior management immediately had the idea to continue the production. They specially came to discuss with the current leader Xie Keyue: They intend to strike while the iron is hot3 and produce another batch of products!