Extra 3.7

"… …"

Wei Lian and his friend looked at each other, unable to understand the situation in front of them.

What was going on?

Shih Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng knew each other? That shouldn't be the case.

According to common sense, they were the guests of the Luo Clan's banquet, and the current Shih Yunnan was at most an attendant. Why was Luo Lingsheng still on his side?

Wei Lian felt the burning pain at the corner of his mouth and became more and more sullen, "Young master Luo, are you mistaken?"

Shih Yunnan was clearly the one who beat people up the most just now! Shouldn't he be the one disturbing the order?

When Luo Lingsheng heard this, he naturally protected Shih Yunnan behind him, "You two, you don't seem to understand that the host of this banquet is surnamed Luo."

In other words, he, Luo Lingsheng, had the right to decide the fate of any guest.

Wei Lian noticed Luo Lingsheng's displeasure, and his attitude was completely different from when he was coaxing people just now. For a moment, he was speechless.

The friend standing next to him was more reasonable and leaned closer to whisper, "Wei Lian, forget it, Luo Lingsheng obviously wants to protect Shih Yunnan. It's not like we can't beat them, and in terms of status, we can't compare to them … …"

It would be terrible if something big happened.

How could Wei Lian not understand this logic? Seeing that Luo Lingsheng's whole body was getting colder and colder, he could only nervously swallow his saliva, "It's a misunderstanding."

"Since it's a misunderstanding, then there's no need to spread it."

Luo Lingsheng further requested. He looked at the two people's bruised faces and seemed to mock them, "Otherwise, the two young masters should know whose face is disgraceful if they bully others with numbers."

Wei Lian's heart thumped, and he admitted that he was at a disadvantage.

"It's just a small matter, there's, there's nothing to say."

With that, he and his friend hurriedly left this unlucky place.

When the two people's footsteps gradually faded away, Luo Lingsheng turned around and looked directly at the other instigator of this farce.

"Why are you here? And why did they fight? "

Shih Yunnan pursed his lips and looked away guiltily. "You don't have to worry about me. I didn't lose the fight anyway."

When Luo Lingsheng saw his clothes and disheveled appearance, he almost laughed out of anger. "Shih Yunnan, do you think I'm concerned about the outcome of the fight? Why didn't you stay at home and study? Why did you come here to be an attendant? "

Shih Yunnan looked up at him, the inferiority complex in his heart stirring.

"Yes! I deserve to come here for that little bit of money. Not only do I have to look at you and the Chen family's young miss, but I also have to be ridiculed by Wei Lian! "

He paused for a moment, and his hurried tone slowed down. "If I didn't come here, I wouldn't have realized the gap between us …"

Luo Lingsheng frowned.

Shih Yunnan took half a step back and resisted the urge to cry. "Anyway, I have to report to the dormitory the day after tomorrow. I'll go back later and pack all my luggage. I told you not to worry about it, so don't worry about it."