CH 85.2

Shi Yunnan was too embarrassed to respond, and after thinking about it for a few seconds, he couldn’t help laughing, “Really? Then why didn’t you say anything sooner?”

Luo Lingsheng asked back, “Then do you remember what you said in the car when I took you out of Shi’s house?”

—Mr. Luo, if I remember correctly, this is the first time we met.

Shi Yunnan remembered this, but did not remember what happened at the birthday party. His heart was overflowing with guilty conscience.

Luo Lingsheng bit his ear punishingly and said, “You’re a heartless one, aren’t you?”

Shi Yunnan snorted and refused to admit it: “I was interested in you when I was drunk at the age of eighteen, and I was also interested in you when I was sober at the age of twenty-six, which is enough to prove that my vision has never changed. I’m quite a conscientious person.”

Luo Lingsheng let him talk nonsense, but the hand that was massaging his waist did not stop.

Shi Yunnan continued on the topic, “Then you went to Shi’s house on purpose?”

“Yeah, I went there on purpose.”

The marriage negotiated by the Shi family and the Luo family’s second house was very low-key. To put it bluntly, the two sides wanted to use each other. By the time Luo Lingsheng heard about this, the parents of both parties had already made a preliminary marriage plan.

“I heard that Luo Yanchuan ran away from home because he refused to marry, but I’m still worried…”

Luo Lingsheng couldn’t stand Shi Yunnan being with his nominal nephew, so he had people keep an eye on Shi Yunnan’s return to China and “visit” him early the next morning.

To put it nicely, he was “proposing marriage” in Luo Yanchuan’s place at that time. To put it more bluntly, it was Luo Lingsheng who wanted to personally put pressure on the Shi family and the second house so that they would stop scheming with this fruitless marriage.

Of course, he also wanted to meet Shi Yunnan.

It’s just that Luo Lingsheng didn’t expect Shi Yunnan to be far bolder and more unpredictable than he had imagined.

“I knew you were angry at the Shi family, but I still went along with you and said yes. I knew you were just joking when you called me “husband” and talked about “marriage,” but I still couldn’t resist making further requests in the car.”

Use marriage to help block the rotten peach blossom with ulterior motives? It was simply an excuse he came up with on the spot.

Luo Lingsheng had a 99% chance of failure, but he didn’t expect Shi Yunnan to agree.

“Yunnan, I’m really not a decent person. On one hand, I don’t want to drag you down because of my leg injury, but on the other hand, I was anxious to tie you to myself.”

“I know that ‘blocking the peach blossoms’ wasn’t a reliable reason, so… that’s why Uncle Qin took you to see Jinyu.”

While waiting for the school to finish, the butler informed Shi Yunnan of the Luo family’s history, with Luo Lingsheng’s acquiescence and permission, of course.