CH 82.1

– Zizi.

The phone suddenly vibrated, interrupting Shi Yunnan’s thoughts.

Shi Yunnan picked up his mobile phone and saw that it was a WeChat message from Wen Yibei and an affiliated webpage link.

“Yunnan, have you seen the news? Several small capital industries under the Luo family have been seized.”

“Does this have anything to do with Luo Lingsheng?”

Shi Yunnan glanced at these two lines of questions, and immediately clicked on the link.

During this time, he was busy “replacing” Yuan Rui in charge of the design and operation of the entire studio, so he had no time to take care of other external matters. Now, at first glance, he knew that the Imperial Capital’s business circles had changed a little.

A number of small market value companies under Luo’s real estate industry were exposed to fraud, which not only deceived shareholders but also used this method to obtain bank loans.

They were also temporarily disqualified from bidding for the government’s new energy project that they were originally invited to participate in, and the loss of initial investment was as high as 1.5 billion.

Not only that, even Luo’s foreign trade group, which has always been stable, was exposed for making false accounts to avoid tax evasion.

The comments section under this news feed was already unsightly with a continuous influx of investors and netizens who were concerned about such incidents arguing.

Shi Yunnan frowned. Once the above-mentioned cases are investigated and made public, the person in charge will face jail time.

Shi Yunnan didn’t have time to answer Wen Yibei’s question. He took a look at the time on his mobile phone and immediately dialed out the WeChat communication.

The few seconds of waiting suddenly became extremely long.

Finally, when Shi Yunnan felt that he was out of breath, a familiar voice finally came from the other end of the phone—

“Hey?”

Luo Lingsheng was probably woken up from his sleep. There was a bit of lazy sensuality in his voice.

Shi Yunnan’s impatient heart was easily soothed by a single tone from his lover. He eased up his tone as much as possible and asked, “Did I wake you up?”

It was almost time for him to get off work here, but it was probably not yet 6:00 a.m. on Luo Lingsheng’s side.

“No.”

Luo Lingsheng’s tone over the phone was indescribably gentle.

“Yunan, is something wrong?” there was a slight rustling sound on the bed, probably because he rolled and sat up from the bed.

Shi Yunnan simply did not hide it, “…I just saw the news that Luo’s properties were reported, and I was a little worried.”

The Luo Group has a deep foundation and naturally cannot collapse easily, but an ant nest may cause the collapse of a great dike1A huge damage may result from a moment’s negligence..