CH 81.1

The next morning

Shi Yunnan called to confirm the situation of his friend Yuan Rui, and then drove to Dehua County alone to discuss cooperation with the porcelain factory according to his original plan.

Luo Lingsheng’s legs were not so convenient, so in order to avoid trouble, he obeyed his lover’s instructions and stayed with Little Goldfish to rest in the hotel.

When Qin Jian entered the suite, Little Goldfish was cuddling sweetly under the blanket and taking a nap.

Luo Lingsheng gestured for him to enter the balcony with his eyes, making sure that he would not disturb his little nephew before speaking, “How are things going with Yuan Meng’s family?”

“There is a video testimonial given by Mr. Shi. Yuan Meng also assisted the police in going to the village early in the morning, and asked the parents of the other children last night to testify.”

It was originally just a private dispute between children, but if it rose to the level of “attempted robbery,” it could also be sentenced.

To be more serious, Chen Fang, as Yuan Kewang’s guardian, was bound to face criticism, education, and short-term detention.

Luo Lingsheng’s eyes weren’t full of joy, and he continued to ask, “What about Chen Ping? Do I need to cooperate with the injury appraisal and file a case?”

“Patriarch, you don’t need to do that for now.” Qin Jian said the truth, “Yuan Meng didn’t want to trouble you, so he found another reason to sue Chen Ping.”

Chen Ping was a well-known gangster in the village. In addition to jointly occupying Yuan Meng’s savings with Chen Fang, he had not missed out on gambling and fighting in the past two years.

A while ago, he robbed a neighbor of tens of thousands of yuan in the name of “borrowing”. He even broke the other party’s leg with an iron rod when he came up to ask for money. The latter could do nothing but complain, tearfully.

Yuan Meng seemed to be honest and friendly on usual occasions, but to deal with Chen Ping, Luo Lingsheng’s decisive measures had to be implemented.

“Yuan Meng’s popularity in their village is good. Everyone is willing to help him testify. It is estimated that the police will have a result in two days.”

Chen Ping was a rude person with no culture. How can he know how to hire a lawyer to defend himself?

With the combined efforts of Qin Jian and Yuan Mang working with the police, there was no way for those two to retreat.

Luo Lingsheng nodded silently.

He and people like Chen Ping had only one such encounter in this life, so naturally he didn’t have to worry about it.

“Where’s Yuan Meng?”

“After coming out of the police station, he went back to Daming village to find his brother.”

This morning, the police went to the village to investigate, and rumors about Chen Fang and Chen Ping will definitely spread.

Whether it was Luo Lingsheng or Qin Jian, they were all just passers-by. When they returned to the Imperial Capital, they would have no contact with anything here, but Yuan Meng was not, and neither was his elder brother Yuan Wei.