CH 57.1

After Wen Yibei forcibly endured the discomfort in his stomach and talked to Shi Yunnan, he then fell asleep again.

Shi Yunnan cautiously walked out of the ward and saw Luo Lingsheng still waiting for him alone in the corridor.

The two looked at each other. Luo Lingsheng noticed Shi Yunnan’s complicated red eyes and frowned, “Yunnan, what did your brother tell you?”

Shi Yunnan approached him and sat on the lounge chair,“… Luo Lingsheng.”

“I’m here.”

Luo Lingsheng turned the wheelchair to face him and said in a gentle low voice, “It’s almost three o’clock. Are you tired?”

Shi Yunnan shook his head, “I’m not sleepy.”

He had just learned about the past from Wen Yibei’s mouth, so how could he have the heart to sleep?

Luo Lingsheng didn’t rush to ask questions but just stayed with Shi Yunnan quietly for some time.

It took a while before Shi Yunnan, who had organized his thoughts, opened his mouth and told Luo Lingsheng everything that had happened.

“…This matter can’t be left like this!“

Shi Yunnan took a deep breath, and the unrestrained “vengeance” in his heart surged out again, “Some stuff, even if I don’t care about them, I can’t let that mother and son have it.”

Luo Lingsheng didn’t think there was anything wrong with Shi Yunnan’s idea.

To put it bluntly, Shi Sheng’s infidelity was not worthy of forgiveness, and Xie Wei’s actions back then could be regarded as indirectly harming Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei’s mother.

Which child can remain completely unmoved?

On top of that, old man Shi had been showing blatant favoritism toward Xie Keyue over the past decade or so. The fact that Shi Yunnan and Wen Yibei were able to endure until now can be regarded as the utmost benevolence and righteousness.

“Do you need my help?” Luo Lingsheng asked.

To the Luo family, the Shi family could be called a fat mouse at most. It did have some meat, but it wasn’t difficult to clean up.

“No need.” Shi Yunnan shook his head and said, “Once you and the Luo family make a move, it will only give them a reason to slander and spread nonsense behind your back in the future.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Luo Lingsheng didn’t care about that.

Shi Yunnan played with Luo Lingsheng’s fingers in an attempt to stabilize his emotions from this action. “I just think that simply going bankrupt is too easy for them.”

His eyes were sharp, “Watching your stuff being taken away little by little and not being able to do anything about it might maximize the pain.”

He wanted Xie Keyue and Xie Wei to think they were “winning.” But eventually, they were only drawing water with a sieve1A waste of effort; Doing something in vain…!

As for the father and son, old man Shi and Shi Sheng, who were also rotten to the core, don’t they love to save face? Then he will have to trample their faces into the mud in front of everyone!