Extra 3.5

Luo Lingsheng was very reliable. Even if he had said it on impulse, he had never thought of going back on his word.

The Luo family had some connections. With Shih Yunnan's excellent results abroad, it was easy to arrange for him to enter the Capital's No. 2 High School as long as he did not violate the education regulations.

After confirming that he could study in the country, Shih Yunnan made a special trip abroad to pack his school materials, luggage, and clothes.

ahzww.org

This round trip took close to half a month's time.

As soon as Shih Yunnan got off the plane, he received a call from Wen Yibei.

"Hello, Brother."

"Shih Yunnan, are you hiding something from me?"

Wen Yibei went straight to the point. He used his full name, and there was a hint of anger in his voice that was rarely seen.

Shih Yunnan's heart skipped a beat. He hummed and admitted defeat. "Brother, no. What can I hide from you?"

"Don't give me that! Shih Yunnan, why did No. 2 High School receive your student record? "

"…"

Shih Yunnan was stunned for two seconds. Obviously, he did not know where the news had come from.

He waited until his checked luggage arrived and pushed it toward the airport exit. "Brother, how did you know? Actually, I just transferred back to study. I didn't give up on my studies. "

Wen Yibei could not understand. "You're doing well abroad. According to your exam results, it won't be a problem for you to go to university. You …"

Shih Yunnan hesitated for a moment. He knew that some things could not be avoided. "Brother, the Shi family has long stopped giving me tuition and living expenses. Now that I'm an adult, it's even more impossible for them to care about me."

"…"

On the other end of the phone, Wen Yibei was silent. His slightly heavier breathing was enough to tell that he was starting to get angry.

"Don't say things like asking Grandpa and Uncle to sponsor me. It's already expensive to go to university abroad. You're going to learn music next. If the Wen family cares about me, the elders might have a conflict."

At that time, Wen Chenglang might look down on Wen Yibei even more.

"Yunnan." Wen Yibei's heart ached.

"Brother, you chose to stay with the Wen family while I chose to stay with the Shi family. This is the life path that we brothers have chosen. You don't have to worry about me …"

The student in Shih Yunnan told Wen Yibei everything that he had planned. "I'm just changing my environment to continue my studies. I'm not giving up on my studies. I'm so smart, where can't I get good grades?"

Wen Yibei wanted to say something but hesitated. "Have you really decided?"

"En, don't worry. Next year, I will definitely show you the acceptance letter of a famous school." The student from Shih Yunnan sat in the car and didn't look depressed at all.