CH 59.2

She didn’t come from a wealthy family, so she didn’t need to worry about saving face like the Shi family!

After the accident, Chen Ling suffered from severe depression. Within two months, she began to talk nonsense in a delirious manner and was still forced to stay at home to rest.

Their mother, who had worked hard all her life, was also found to have terminal cancer.

The reason Chen Rong chose to take action was that she was already in a desperate situation and had nothing to lose. Secondly, Shi Yunnan paid her the medical bills she wanted after coming to the door.

Shi Sheng has harmed their family like this. How can he still enjoy the glory, wealth, and praise with peace of mind!

Thinking of this, Chen Rong sneered, “Sure enough, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. You father and son are raccoon dogs on the same hill1Both are bad people.!“

Old Man Shi has been hard-headed for most of his life. Where has he been pointed and scolded like this? His complexion immediately worsened.

Xie Keyue hurriedly spoke up to defend him, “Ms. Chen Rong, please speak with respect! My grandfather didn’t…“

“Interesting.”

Shi Yunnan, who had seen enough drama, finally opened his mouth.

Seeing this, Chen Rong took the opportunity to minimize her sense of existence, but, of course, this wasn’t the end.

Chen Rong not only wanted to tear off their masks in front of these gentry, but she would also publish this incident on the Internet! Although the strength of an ordinary person is small, she will never give up!

At least she can prevent another victim like Chen Ling.

At this moment, Xie Wei left the stage, and Shi Yunnan naturally took the stage.

“Xie Wei was denounced as a mistress, and Shi Sheng was denounced as a scumbag. Yet I haven’t seen you, the filial son, step in and say a word. You are so diligent in protecting the old man.“

Shi Yunnan let go of Luo Lingsheng’s fingers, and walked up step by step, saying, “Those who don’t know you will praise you as a good grandson.”

The last two words were enunciated, especially heavy and deliberate.

“Those who are in the know will understand that you are eyeing Shi’s management rights and private property, and are trying to please the old man in different ways.”

Xie Keyue’s face stiffened.

Wen Yibei and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other and unanimously showed a doting smile.

Shi Yunnan either didn’t say anything or choked people to death when he actually did say something.

“Shi Yunnan, don’t think of everyone so badly! You along with outsiders making a scene at the banquet, do you still have grandpa in your eyes?”

Xie Keyue still put “Old Man Shi” at the center of the topic. Instead of feeling wronged for himself, he felt wronged for the elderly.