CH 93

Little Goldfish greeted him with a smile and said, “Good morning, little uncle.”

“Good morning, baby.” Shi Yunnan’s voice still had a hint of drowsiness.

He looked at the hotel’s highly obscuring curtains and casually said, “Open a curtain; let’s see if there’s any sun today.”

Luo Lingsheng followed suit and pressed the switch on the bedside table.

The automated curtains were opened on both sides, and the bright sun’s light came on instantly, which contrasted strongly with the originally dim light in the bedroom.

Luo Lingsheng took action immediately. He covered his lover’s eyes with one hand and his little nephew’s eyes with the other to prevent them from being directly stimulated by the change of light.

After about half a minute, he slowly let go.

Looking at the blue sky and white clouds outside, Little Goldfish felt better, and expressed sweetly, “Uncle! Little uncle! I love you both very much today too!”

A child of his age was never stingy with his desire to express himself.

Shi Yunnan was so warmed by his little nephew that he smiled and immediately responded, “Good, I love you guys today too.”

“Hehe~”

Little Goldfish, who got the feedback, grinned and looked at Luo Lingsheng more expectantly.

Shi Yunnan easily saw through his little nephew’s thoughts, and with great interest, he also focused his gaze on his lover, waiting for the other party’s response.

Luo Lingsheng wasn’t really fond of verbally expressing his “love.”

Whether toward Shi Yunnan or Little Goldfish, he was used to expressing himself with practical actions.

Now he was easily defeated against the expectant gaze of the two, “……I love you guys too.”

It was the first time for Little Goldfish to hear his uncle say “love.”  His eyes lit up immediately, and he expressed himself even more vigorously with his dancing.

“I love you guys so much! Just like the seawater in the ocean, it can never dry up!”

He can even use such a vivid image as a metaphor.

Seeing this, Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng felt relieved at the same time.

Little Goldfish’s sweet appearance suggested that the “kidnapping” had little effect on him.

Luo Lingsheng asked, “Okay, go wash up by yourself first. We’ll have breakfast later.”

“Great!”

Little Goldfish didn’t forget to fold up his little quilt, and then he obediently climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Shi Yunnan planned to get up as well, but just as he moved his body, Luo Lingsheng took him back into his arms and said, “Lie down a little longer; it will take another five or six minutes for Jinyu.”