CH 58.2

📕

WuxiaWorldEU

🌙

Home

/

After a Flash Marriage With the Disabled Tyrant

CH 58.2

<

All Chapters

>

A+

A-

📚Mark Read

⚙️

Play

TL: Hua

The guests looked at each other, secretly waiting for the next development.

Even if Old Man Shi favored Xie Keyue and disliked Shi Yunnan, he shouldn’t have said anything on the spot! Wouldn’t this indirectly eliminate their chance of getting support from the Luo family?

“Patriarch Luo, what do you mean by saying that there is still some ‘truth’?” Someone hidden among the guests smelled a tinge of gossip and asked the question.

Luo Lingsheng didn’t want to steal Shi Yunnan’s “job” and motioned to him to continue with his eyes.

Shi Yunnan hooked his lips, “Everyone has already heard it. Just now, Old Man Shi wanted to cut ties with me and my brother. After that, whether the Shi family is dead or alive, prosperous or disgraced, has nothing to do with us.“

This can be regarded as a response to Old Man Shi’s approach.

These two brothers didn’t care about the Shi family at all!

“…..”

Xie Keyue looked at Luo Lingsheng’s line of sight, and his heart thumped. He always felt that the situation wasn’t good.

If the matter concluded after Old Man Shi drove them both away, Xie Keyue felt that he had won a big victory, but now he felt a sense of crisis that “this is just the beginning,” as if Shi Yunnan had just finished setting up his final move.

The next second, Shi Yunnan said, “Qin Jian, please connect the projector.”

Qin Jian, who had been prepared for a long time, responded. He gestured to Yuan Meng, and quickly walked to the computer equipment table next to the projector.

Xie Wei still has some ability to observe words and expressions. Seeing that Old Man Shi and her husband did not refuse, she had to take a step forward and said, “Wait, you are an outsider…”

Before she could stop Qin Jian, Yuan Meng stepped forward in tacit understanding, twisting her arm and pulling her back several steps.

Yuan Meng used to be in the military and his arm strength wasn’t light.

Xie Wei is used to being a pampered wealthy lady, how can she withstand such a violent force? Her arm turned red in an instant, and the pain made her tears well up.

Zhang Yun hurriedly stepped forward to help her and questioned Yuan Meng, “Who are you? What are you doing to a weak lady?“

“Weak lady?” Shi Yunnan seemed to have heard something interesting.

He motioned Yuan Meng to step back as he took two steps forward to look at the two sisters who had “deep affection” and said, “Zhang Yun, you yourself are also a mistress. That’s why you get along especially well with Xie Wei, right?”