CH 2

"I'll let you have this blessing, do you want it?"

The word “Fu Ziyu” was displayed on the WeChat app on his mobile phone. He was Shi Yunnan’s best friend abroad.

Shi Yunnan rubbed his swollen temples and connected the voice call. In the next second, the loud dancing music from the other end came over.

“Are you in a bar again? It’s so noisy.”

“Wait.” The phone was noisy for a long time before it became relatively quiet. Fu Ziyu on the other end said, “I sent you several messages, but you haven’t replied. Is young master Shi ok?”

As a close friend, Fu Ziyu knew that Shi Yunnan had returned to the country.

“What could go wrong? I saw that the old man is in good health, I think he can live another seventy or eighty years.”

Shi Yunnan responded and told his friend about the outrageous encounter at the dinner table last night as a joke.

After listening to this, Fu Ziyu immediately lamented, “No way, what’s wrong with their brain?”

“They have left you abroad for all these years. Now that the company has a problem, they want to use your life-long happiness as a bargaining chip in exchange for benefits? Pei!”

“If I were to say, you should have followed your brother back to the Wen family in the first place, why stay in the Shi family to suffer this anger.”

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows without refuting it.

In fact, he also had a twin brother. When mother Shi passed away, the two brothers were seven years old. The Shi and Wen family, who were supposed to be in-laws, happened to have many disputes at that juncture, and even fought for the custody of the two brothers.

At the end of the conflict, the two brothers followed one family each.

His older brother followed his maternal grandfather back to the Wen family and changed his surname to Wen Yibei.

As the younger brother, Shi Yunnan stayed at the Shi family as the second young master, but was sent out of the country by the Shi family in less than a year.

Shi Yunnan and Fu Ziyu had known each other for many years, and the latter generally knew his family situation.

Fu Ziyu naturally took the side of his good friend, he almost jumped out of the mobile phone screen, “By the way, what is the name of your stepmother’s child? Why don’t old man Shi and your father let him marry?”

“…Xie Keyue.” Shi Yunnan instantly felt a little complicated, and the plot in his dream reappeared in his mind.

“Yes, that Xie Keyue’s ‘Third young master’ identity sounds very pleasant, but you are the blood of the Shi family. Your brother returned to the Wen family a long time ago, and now the old man let you marry into the Luo family?”

“Say, has old man Shi become senile and confused? All these years, he treasures a child with a foreign surname, and his heart is biased to one side. Could it be that he will also hand over the company’s assets to Xie Keyue in the future?”

The last sentence was purely Fu Ziyu’s thoughtless words. The speaker was unintentional, but the listener took it to heart.

Shi Yunnan wrinkled his brows. The reality and his dream surprisingly overlapped——

At the end of the original book, Xie Keyue indeed took all the assets of the Shi family alone.

Moreover, Old man Shi declared to the public that Xie Keyue had changed his surname back to ‘Shi’, and he was the rightful heir of the Shi family.