CH 84.1

“Are your words sincere because you’re a dying man, or… you don’t feel good about yourself, and you don’t want others to feel better?” Shi Yunnan paused and turned back to face him with a faint smile.

An ambiguous laugh spilled out from Xie Keyue’s throat. “Shi Yunnan ah, Shi Yunnan, do you really think Luo Lingsheng has you in his heart?” There was no madness in those eyes, only a subtle pity remained.

The electronic watch above the glass compartment began a countdown with one minute of visit time remaining.

“It seems that you really don’t want me to feel better.” Shi Yunnan walked back slowly and stood in front of the glass partition, “Just give up already. I know he once had someone he liked, but I don’t care.”

“Don’t care? If you really love him, how can you not care?”

Xie Keyue didn’t believe his words at all.

With a playful smile, he said, “Shi Yunnan, you will always live in Wen Yibei’s shadow. Aren’t you tired?”

Every word, like a machete infused with murderous intent, stabbed into Shi Yunnan’s heart.

“Compared with Wen Yibei, do you know what kind of a terrible mess you are in contrast? When the Shi and Wen families were fighting for children, who didn’t want Wen Yibei? Did anyone want you?”

“Do you think you belong to the current Luo family? Wrong, absolutely wrong.”

“You don’t believe me? I understand the final outcome of this story better than anyone.”

Xie Keyue leaned against the glass partition. His eyes fell on Shi Yunman’s fingers, “If Luo Lingsheng really loves you, why didn’t he give you a ring after you two got the certificate for so long?”

“Are you finished?” Shi Yunnan calmly accepted his provocation and laughed, “I trust Luo Lingsheng.”

“…..”

These few simple words beat off Xie Keyue’s smugness.

“I ought to show off that I have a husband, a brother, a grandfather, an uncle, good friends, and yes, a little nephew who hugs me like a spoiled child every day. Do you know what it feels like to be surrounded by love?”

Xie Keyue’s smile completely stiffened.

Shi Yunnan put his hands in front of the glass partition and leaned forward slightly.

“I forgot to tell you that Shi Sheng and the old man, whom you have been sucked up to, wanted to hand over the Shi family’s private property and company to me some time ago.”

“You and the Shi family will have an accident after this smuggling case. This is the news I got from your opponents in advance. It’s a pity that I don’t care about those junky assets.”

“…..”

Xie Keyue’s chest heaved up and down as if he was being stabbed by Shi Yunnan’s words.

The more the other party showed indifference, the more it showed how ridiculous his past paranoid pursuits were.

“Xie Keyue, it’s time for you to admit it.” Shi Yunnan stood up again and declared, with a victorious stance, “You’re the one who’s a total loser.”