CH 86.1

Seeing the obvious jealousy in his lover’s eyes, Shi Yunnan couldn’t hold back his chuckle, “What’s the hurry? I’m sharing my past secrets with you, aren’t I?”

“Who hasn’t been young and ignorant at some point?”

The last half of the sentence was mixed with a chuckle and a light smile.

Seeing his heartless appearance, Luo Lingsheng felt both jealous and helpless at the same time.

He put his arm around Shi Yunnan’s waist, barely holding back the sourness in his heart, and said, “Don’t think about making trouble with me on purpose, no matter who it is, you can’t be with him now.”

“What are you going to do?” Shi Yunnan continued to tease him.

“What am I gonna do?” Seeing that his lover was still making a fuss and wouldn’t give up, Luo Lingsheng lightly pinched his ticklish spot on purpose.

“……tickles.”

Shi Yunnan whimpered, but Luo Lingsheng covered his lips in the next second.

The two kissed for a while before Luo Lingsheng felt the sour taste in his heart subside a little and asked, “Who did you have a crush on before?”

Shi Yunnan teased him thoroughly before telling the truth, “On the same day, at the same place, I saw someone standing in front of the counter to pay the bill, and just by seeing that person’s back, I was curious about what his face looked like. ”

“…”

Luo Lingsheng was startled.

Shi Yunnan caressed his lover’s Adam’s apple with his fingers and said, “I admit that I’m a face-con. Later, the boss told me “that person” paid for our table, so I…”

Luo Lingsheng’s tone changed, with pleasure in his urgency, “So what?”

“So I couldn’t resist going to that coffee shop again the next day, just thinking if I could meet him by chance, but unfortunately ……”

Shi Yunnan hesitated, but Luo Lingsheng already knew the answer.

“Unfortunately, I received news from Old Master Luo and temporarily went back home, so I didn’t make it the next day.”

“Luo Lingsheng, you are the reason I fell in love with that store in the first place.”

The two looked at each other and understood each other’s feelings clearly.

Shi Yunnan lifted his head and kissed his lover’s thin lips with an unprecedentedly moving expression.

“Whether it’s the drunken birthday party or the chance encounter at the coffee shop, even if it’s the “first meeting” at Shi’s house, the only person who has moved my heart is you.”

No matter how many times we meet in any way, my eyes are destined to stop for you and follow you.

Luo Lingsheng rubbed his lover’s lips with enthusiasm and urgency in his breath, “… Really?”

“Really.” Shi Yunan murmured with the same passionate breath.

But after a long time, Shi Yunnan didn’t persist in waiting for this figure and forgot about it as time passed.