CH 52.2

Yuan Rui quickly caught up with his friend and hooked his arm around his shoulder, saying, “Yunnan, I will keep it a secret for you!”

He was smiling and laughing. It was rare that he wasn’t fooling around or in a nervous state.

Shi Yunnan asked, “What kind of secret?”

Yuan Rui replied, “You were so close to Gu Jue just now. Wouldn’t Mr. Luo be jealous if he found out?“

Shi Yunnan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “Don’t talk nonsense in front of him.”

Yuan Rui patted his own chest and reassured him, “I know, I’ll always be on your side! If your relationship doesn’t go well, I’m afraid that my career will also suffer.“

“Yuan Rui, get lost.”

When the two returned to their seats, the auction for the second half had already begun.

The atmosphere at the venue was very fervent. The No. 18 work was auctioned for 7.6 million, by far the highest bid of the night!

The auction moved on to the final process of the evening, which was the display and auction of the upcoming “X Design” works.

Yuan Rui took a deep breath nervously and said, “Yunnan, it’s our turn.”

“Now, let me reveal the 21st piece to everyone, from…”

The auctioneer paused for a moment, but soon recovered, “The ‘Brilliant Flower’ designed by Lingyu.”

The large screen was displaying the details of the work, and at the same time, the display cabinet with genuine products was also pushed up by the staff.

Yuan Rui said without any reaction at all, “What’s going on? Shouldn’t our work be shown first?“

“Don’t worry, I had someone change it temporarily.” Shi Yunnan replied in a low voice.

He told Qin Jian to use ‘data error’ as an excuse to temporarily change the auction order between them and Lingyu. Because it didn’t really affect anything, the organizer easily accommodated.

“Why?” Yuan Rui was puzzled.

Shi Yunnan looked in Gu Jue’s direction and said, “Some people who go overboard in their quest for victory will be even more blind and impulsive in their pursuit of the highest point. In the end, the final price and outcome will amount to nothing.“

Yuan Rui was confused, but when he saw that his friend was not nervous at all, he simply suppressed his emotions and waited.

The auctioneer on the stage cleared his throat and immediately started a smooth introduction, “Ladies and Gentlemen, please take a look. This exhibit is a brooch made of diamonds and jadeite, shaped like a sunflower, so it’s named ‘Brilliant Flower’.”

The petals of the brooch were long strips, which gradually transitioned from yellow diamonds to colorless diamonds. The transition of the entire color strip was very natural.

The most fascinating was the emerald green round jade inlaid in the center. The deep green color made people fall for it from the bottom of their hearts.