chapter 598 My Yu ask for help

A convoy full of spirit grass drove past on the official road.

    A pair of handsome teenagers and girls sat at the front of the car, leisurely looking at the scenery on both sides.

    The girl's name is Lingman, and she was born in a branch of the spirit clan. The cultivators of the spirit clan are very good at planting spirit grass. A few days ago, the people of the spirit clan received a large order for spirit grass, and the group needed to send the spirit grass to Feiyue City.

    Lingman looked at the teenager next to him, and asked with concern, "How is it, have you been in touch?"

    Mu Yu shook his head and said, "No."

    Lingman comforted: "Take your time, if you have fate. , I'll meet you."

    Mu Yu nodded and said "um".

    Thirty years ago, Lingman met Mu Yu who was seriously injured and took him in.

    Afterwards, Lingman found out that he was very talented in planting spirit medicine, so he handed over part of the spirit planting technique to the other party. After that, Mu Yu became the spirit planter of the spirit tribe.

    As far as Lingman knows, Mu Yu has been using the bloodline sensing technique to contact his relatives all these years. However, the bloodline sensing technique is only effective when the two parties are relatively close. Mu Yu's method is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack.

    Because of the plague of insects, a large number of monks from the upper realm fell. Lingman doubted that Mu Yu's relatives had fallen into the plague of insects. He was afraid that Muyu would be sad, and Lingman did not express his guesses.

    Lingman shook his legs and said, "When the batch of medicinal materials is delivered, you should be able to take a break."

    Mu Yu smiled and said, "The price of medicinal materials has risen a lot recently, and it should be able to sell for a good price!"

    Lingman nodded and said, "I hope it goes well."

    Countless monks were injured in the Zerg disaster, and the prices of medicinal materials on the market have risen by more than 30%.

    "This batch of spirit grass should be able to sell 200 million spirit stones." Mu Yu tilted his head and said.

    Lingman nodded and said: "Probably so, I hope that after this batch of spirit grass is sold, I hope to relax a little bit, the spirit stones in the clan have been a little nervous recently."

    Mu Yu smiled and said: "It's definitely possible. ."

    Lingman sighed, and said with some sigh: "A wooden monk under Chu Ye, a drop of blood can sell one billion yuan, which is too much, too much, too much."

    Mu Yu blinked, his face Somewhat weirdly said: "Yeah! Too many."

    Lingman tilted his head and sighed lightly, saying: "I've worked so hard to grow land for a lifetime, and I'm afraid it's not as good as a drop of blood.

    " Yu blinked his eyes and comforted: "When you advance to the next level, you will be able to plant higher-level spirit grass, and then you will definitely be able to earn more spirit stones."

    Lingman looked at Mu Yu and said: " It would be great if I could be like what you said, I would be fine if I were the Mu family, I could sell blood."

    Mu Yu smiled dryly and said, "The blood of the wood family is not all that valuable, not to mention if the wood family has no strength , will only be caught and sold for blood."