Chapter 460 Neon Primrose Germinates

In the blink of an eye, six months have passed, and Lin Chuwen has successively refined more than 100 bloodline atavism pills.

    Originally, Lin Chuwen planned to wait until he collected a hundred pills and delivered them together, but the giants couldn't wait any longer.

    Every day, people come to the Purple Mist Valley to wait, and as soon as there is an elixir, it will be quickly bought.

    As early as three months ago, the medicinal materials began to be unavailable, and the giants continued to collect some from all over the place. However, until now, the medicinal materials that can be searched around have been searched for almost, and the medicinal materials have already been searched. Completely out of stock.

    The giants provided Lin Chuwen with not many medicinal materials, but Lin Chuwen's success rate in alchemy was somewhat beyond expectations, so he finally obtained more than 150 medicinal herbs.

    After Lin Chuwen refined some medicinal pills one after another, the giant bear's popularity in the giants plummeted.

    Lin Chuwen's bloodline inversion pill is very popular among the giants. Many giants have found that the mutated blood bone pill and bloodline inversion pill are used at the same time, and the effect is better.

    The two medicinal pills caused quite a stir in the giant clan. Many giants in the giant clan have improved their strength a lot, and what is even more rare is that their potential has also increased.

    Lin Chuwen suspended the refining of the Bloodline Returning Ancestral Pill because he ran out of materials.

    Elder Juhe has already sent people to purchase medicinal materials, but the medicinal materials needed for the bloodline return to the ancestral pill are still very rare. Hard to get.

    There is no material, which makes many giants in the tribe frustrated.

    The materials for the Bloodline Returning Ancestral Pill were gone, but Lin Chuwen vacated the space to refine other medicinal pills.

    Although Lin Chuwen had excellent patience, he was a little bored after refining the Bloodline Returning Ancestral Pill all day long for several months.

    Lin Chuwen refined some other medicinal pills one after another and sold them in the giant clan.

    With the lessons learned from the blood bone pill and the blood back to the ancestor pill, the giants are a little more interested in the medicinal pill refined by Lin Chuwen.

    Every time an elixir is produced, Elder Juhe will buy the elixir back for research.

    Lin Chuwen refined several more medicinal pills one after another, suitable for the giants.

    Although it is not as far-reaching as the Bloodline Returning Ancestral Pill and the Blood Bone Pill for the giants, there are also many giants who buy it.

    ...

    the stone house of Elder Juhe.

    "Elder Ju He, Lin Chuwen said, there are no more medicinal pills." Elder Ju Heng said in frustration.

    Ju He nodded and said speechlessly: "I know, you don't want to disturb Pharmacist Lin all the time."

    Elder Ju Heng said with some resistance: "There is no medicine pill, what should I do? There are still many people waiting. "

    Isn't this the lack of spirit grass? The spirit grass can't be in place, no matter how powerful Lin Chuwen is, he can't conjure a medicinal pill!" Elder Juhe shook his head and said.