Chapter 586 Insect Mother Origin Seal

Dragons.

    "Lord Dragon Sovereign, Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen went to the realm of the Feng Clan, and even killed an Insect Mother incarnation." Ao Cang said.

    The Dragon Emperor squinted his eyes and said with great interest, "As expected, there are more heroes than teenagers! Although Chu Xiaoyou is afraid of death, he is still fierce when he actually enters the battlefield. Where did the incarnation of the mother insect come from? "

    Young Master Chu and the Zerg fought in the Feng Clan's secret realm, and after breaking through the secret realm, they fell out." Ao Cang said.

    The Dragon Emperor shook his head and said, "The secret realm of the Phoenix clan? These zerg are really pervasive. Fortunately, they were discovered. Otherwise, when the worm mother completely devoured the phoenix clan's spiritual veins and reappeared, it would not be that strength, those phoenix clan's Does the cultivator know that the secret realm of the Phoenix Clan has been invaded by the Zerg clan?"

    "I shouldn't know, but maybe I know that they concealed the news to set up a trap for Mo Ling." Ao Cang said.

    The Dragon Emperor thought for a while, then shook his head and said, "I probably don't know, to conceal this kind of news is simply betrayal of all clans." , Feng Clan secret realm, but the place where many sages of the Feng Clan are buried.

    "The news we sent from the allied forces on the Wanzu side shows that Mo Ling's strength has soared, and there is great hope for advancing to the ancestral realm." Ao Cang said.

    The Dragon Emperor squinted his eyes and said, "I hope he can succeed."

    Before, if there was one more ancestral realm, the situation in the upper realm would be more unstable. Chances of winning, if Mo Ling can succeed, it can be regarded as a great increase in strength.

    Ao Cang took a deep breath and said, "According to the news from the Wind Whisper Clan, those two seem to be really concerned by the Insect Mother this time." The

    Dragon Emperor asked with some doubts, "What happened?"

    Ao Cang He took a deep breath and said, "The specific situation is not clear, but Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen may have been left with a source mark by the insect mother." The

    Dragon Emperor sighed, shook his head, and said, "Chu Xiao You have always wanted to make a fortune in silence, if this is the case, he is afraid that he will be depressed."

    "Chu Ye has been deeply involved, and he can't be alone for a long time." Ao Cang said.

    The Dragon Emperor nodded and said, "That's right." It's just that Chu Ye has been deceiving himself.

    ...

    The residence of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan.

    Feng Qianyu said with a somewhat ugly expression: "The secret realm is ruined."

    Some monks from the Feng clan joined the ten thousand clan alliance and participated in the battle of the Feng clan. Feng Qianyu received the communication from these phoenix clan. The Feng Clan's land was destroyed, but the Feng Clan still hoped that the secret realm could be preserved before the Phoenix Emperor was reborn.

    Feng Yanyue frowned and said, "The secret realm should have been invaded by the Zerg before."

    Feng Yanyue sighed softly. Before that, I really didn't know that the Zerg had already settled in the secret realm. Ling may have misunderstood her.

    "Mo Ling is afraid to think I did it on purpose."

    Feng Qianyu said indifferently, "If he misunderstands, it's not a big deal."