chapter 509 Back to the upper realm.

Upper Realm Human Race Astrology Platform.

    "It's finally over. I don't know which cultivator is so bold and has absorbed the power of the stars for so long."

    "The strength of the other party should be very terrifying, and I don't know which clan it belongs to."

    "I'm afraid it is a hidden cultivator . At

    first, many ethnic groups only thought that the Xingchen cultivator who shot was trying to steal some Xingchenyuan power, but the whole process actually lasted for more than a year, and in the later stage, the opponent shot more and more excessively, and the absorbed Xingchenyuan More and more force, almost like a provocation.

    In the past few years, the monks in the upper realm who practiced the Star Law have all been checked, and no one can be found.

    "Now that the star vision is over, does it mean that the cultivation over there is over!"

    "Mostly so."

    "I don't know which cultivator it is, or whether it is from our human race."

    "I can't say..."

    " If it's from the human race, it should appear soon."

    "It's good that this guy has always been able to hide his identity. Once exposed, I'm afraid he will become the target of public criticism."

    "What are you worrying about, the monk who started to absorb the power of the stars, I am afraid that it is a monk in the late stage of life and death, and the strong ancestral realm is generally not easy to take action, but the powerhouse in the late stage of life and death is not so easy to deal with, I think this person is fearless."

    ...

    Xianzu.

    "Ancestor, the star vision is over." Xian Yao said.

    Venerable Bu Tian squinted his eyes and said: "It looks like the advancement is over? The person behind it should already be in the realm of life and death."

    Xian Yao frowned, and said with some doubt: "The ancestor may not be in the realm of creation. The cultivator should advance, if it is really a cultivator in the realm of creation, he has absorbed so many stars and energy before advancing, how strong the energy in this person's body should be!"

    Venerable Bu Tian squinted his eyes and said, "You can't be wrong, it must be an advanced cultivator in the realm of creation. The identity of an advanced person is definitely not ordinary..."

    Xian Yao frowned, still a little unbelievable, " The fortune-tellers of the Demon Race guessed that they were monks in the late Fortune Realm."

    Venerable Bu Tian snorted and said with some disdain: "The Demon Race is a bunch of idiots, and they have learned the art of divination half a dozen times. What do those idiots know!

    " Yao took a deep breath and said, "If it's a cultivator in the realm of creation, why would you choose to advance in the lower realm?"     Venerable

    Bu Tian smiled and said, "Of course I'm afraid of being plotted against."

Judging from the momentum, it is very likely that the talent is extraordinary. If such a cultivator is in a hostile relationship, it is best to strike first and deal with it in time while the opponent is still fledgling.

    ...

    the giants.

    "Elder Juhe, is there any news from Chu Ye and the others?" Elder Juhu asked.