Chapter 536 Demon Clan Sneak Attack

Ming Anfeng looked at the Phoenix of Destruction and said, "Daoist Mo Ling intends to do this."

    Seeing that he and Gu Wang had lost a lot of people, Ming Anfeng had to rebuild the His eyes turned to Mo Ling.

    Black Feather Phoenix stood on Earth's side at first. After being hit with illusion, he launched an indiscriminate attack and brought disaster to the battlefield. Now that he is awake, he is not in a hurry to make a move. He stayed aside. There is a bit of a stance on the sidelines.

    Heiyu Phoenix heard Ming Anfeng's words, looked at the other party a few times, quickly withdrew his eyes, and slowly tidied up his feathers, as if he hadn't heard it.

    Ming Anfeng made Mo Ling's attitude that it had nothing to do with him hanging up high, and he was very angry.

    Chu Ye looked at Heiyu Phoenix's attitude, smiled, and said, "Daoyou Ming is also a well-known figure for a long time, why did you ask others for help?"

    Chu Ye secretly said: Heiyu Phoenix can be rejected by the Phoenix clan. After living up to this day, he is not a real idiot, the other party is still very aware of current affairs. It is best for Black Phoenix to choose not to help each other.

    Ming Anfeng looked at Chu Ye and said, "Who asked you to find so many helpers, Young Master Chu."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "I can't help it, right? These are seniors who have experienced hundreds of battles. , of course I will be worried if you take action against me."

    Mu Qing: "..." Worried? What is Chu Ye worried about! Worried about not enough people to kill?

    Mo Tuanzi changed shape in the sky, staring at the dark wind.

    Ming Anfeng belongs to the Ming clan, and the method of cultivating the underworld just happened to be restrained by Mo Tuanzi.

    Mo Tuanzi turned into a tiger for a while, a dragon for a while, and suddenly turned into an owl bird.

    Chu Ye looked at Ming Anfeng, smiled, and said, "Daoist Ming, all Earth and Ming are raising owls, and Daoist Ming must have raised them too. Why don't you show them?"

    Xiao An glanced at Chu Ye, and secretly said: Many people in Diming keep owl birds to inquire about information. This soul pet of Chu Ye seems to have eaten a lot of owl birds. After the owl bird was released, Chu Ye still said such words, killing people and punishing them, but that was the case.

    Ming Anfeng has a dark face, and he has indeed raised an owl bird, but Ming Anfeng is very clear that the existence in front of him is the nemesis of the owl bird. Even if the owl bird is released, there is nothing to ask for.

    Ming Anfeng looked at Chu Ye gloomily, and said coldly, "Chu Ye, don't go too far."

    Chu Ye smiled and said, "Excessive? Mu Qing looked at Chu Ye and secretly said

    : Chu Shao usually looks approachable, but this will look damaged and broken.

    ...

    Outside the Xiao family, a large number of cultivators looked at the direction of the Xiao family and talked a lot.

    "Young Master Chu is really amazing!"

    "As the saying goes, if you don't make a sound, it's already a blockbuster. That's probably how it is."

    "Lin Danshi's Taoist companion is really extraordinary."

    "Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen really planned to kill Gu Wang. "Is it?"