Chapter 596 Enthronement Ceremony

Xiaobai's coronation ceremony was still very lively, and both gods and demons sent people over.

    Xiaobai sat high on the throne and received the messengers of life and death of all races.

    "Thank you for coming to participate in the ceremony of conferring the king of this seat. There is nothing to entertain. I have to invite everyone to drink a glass of water and eat a few spirit fruits.

    " The guest at Jing brought a plate of spirit fruit and a small pot of spirit wine.

    There are seven or eight Spirit Fruits in each fruit bowl. The other Spirit Fruits are fine, but one of them is the Heavenly Primal Spirit Fruit.

    Chu Ye once discovered a Tianyuan Lingguo tree in the cave mansion No. 9 with yellow characters. After finding it, he asked the willow demon to transplant the tree into the jade pendant space.

    The Tianyuan Spirit Fruit Tree bears fruit every 3,000 years, and it takes far less than 3,000 years to harvest the jade pendant space.

    Under the nourishment of the spiritual spring and the time law of chasing the wind, the fruit trees have been harvested a few times, and there are almost a hundred spiritual fruits in the jade pendant space.

    Seeing the Tianyuan Spirit Fruit on the table, many cultivators in the Life and Death Realm secretly sighed at Xiao Bai's generosity. Such a precious Spirit Fruit was brought out to entertain guests. You must know that if two life and death realms encounter a Tianyuan Spirit Fruit at the same time, they are likely to fight for the Spirit Fruit.

    A monk in the realm of life and death took a sip of the spirit wine and said something novel: "This spirit wine has a strong fruity aroma and a variety of tastes. Could it be Baiguo Brewing?"

    Xiaobai nodded and said, "Yes."

    Baiguo Brewing is the The spirit wine made from a hundred kinds of spirit fruit, the recipe of the spirit fruit is changeable, the higher the grade of the spirit fruit used, the more precious the value of the spirit fruit.

    "Ordinary Baiguojiu won't have such a strong spiritual power. The materials for brewing this spirit wine should not be simple, right? Is it brewed with eighth-level spirit fruit?" A life and death cultivator couldn't bear it live and ask.

    Xiaobai nodded and said proudly: "Not much, not much, just one hundred kinds of eighth-level spiritual fruit."

    The Baiguo Brew was brewed by Chu Ye. The sources of the eighth-level spirit fruit were various, some were obtained from the Wangu Pill City back then, and some were taken by Xiaolei to help some monks survive the thunder tribulation. One is that the jade pendant space has been upgrading, which has led to the upgrade of the elixir in the jade pendant space. Many seventh-level elixir have changed into eighth-level elixir under the irrigation of the spiritual spring.

    Each of the eighth-level spirit fruit is not easy to come by, but Xiaobai can actually collect a hundred kinds and brew it into such a top-level hundred fruit brew, which is really scary.

    Many people were originally worried that Xiaobai's background was not thick enough to be qualified to be the new king of the White Tiger Clan.

    Numerous attendees were shocked by Xiao Bai's words. There were one hundred kinds of eighth-level spiritual fruits, and many of the monks in the life and death realm who attended the meeting, let alone one hundred kinds of eighth-level spiritual fruits, had never seen so many.

    For a time, the monks in the field closed their mouths and tasted the spirit wine.

    The spirit wine brewed with one hundred kinds of eighth-grade spirit fruits is no worse than the eighth-grade elixir.