Chapter 589 The Emperor's Invitation

After Mo Ling's cultivation level stabilized, Chu Ye left the White Tiger Clan with his soul pets, and Chu Ye went around to help cultivators of all ethnic groups to survive the calamity.

    Chu Ye also sent about 100 drops of Willow Demon's blood to auctions in various places, and it was credited with about 100 billion.

    Wars against the Zerg were breaking out all over the place. As an excellent healing medicine, the blood essence of the wood clan in the life and death realm was in great demand. With 100 billion spirit stones in the account, Chu Ye finally settled down a bit.

    The Xiao family of the human race.

    "Young Master Chu is here." Xiao Song said enthusiastically.

    As soon as Chu Ye arrived at Xiao's house, he met many big human family patriarchs. Although the patriarchs of many big human families were only in the realm of creation, they all held great power. Everyone surrounded Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen with all kinds of compliments.

    Chu Ye finally sent these people away and met Xiao Song. The Yuxi team organizes it, so stay tuned.

    "Fellow Daoist Xiao, it's really lively here!" Chu Ye shook his head and said.

    Xiao Song said apologetically: "Everyone guessed that Young Master Chu was coming, and they all came to my place to be guests. I am not good at driving people away. Young Master Chu is now famous and everyone wants to make friends with you. The plague of insects is urgent, and there should be many monks in the realm of life

    and death." "Befriend me? I am a rebel in the eyes of the gods and demons. These guys are not afraid of asking for trouble?"

    Xiao Song smiled and said: "Why? Yes, Chu Shao, you are a rare sage! Everyone knows that in order to fight against the Zerg, you took the lead, and the gods and demons misunderstood you before."

    Chu Ye shook his head and said: "Okay, let's not talk about this, I saw the help message from the Fengyu clan, is Mu Qing going to advance to the life and death realm?"

    Xiao Song said a little embarrassedly: "Aqing is still a little short of the life and death realm, some people are afraid that you are unwilling to come to the human clan, In my name, I sent a help message to the Fengyu Clan."

    Chu Ye frowned and said, "Someone? Who?"

    "Yes... Ancestor Xuanyuan." Xiao Song said.

    Chu Ye frowned, and said somewhat unexpectedly: "Human ancestor! Does Xuanyuan ancestor have any instructions?"

    The reputation of the human ancestor Xuanyuan is not bad. He has taken the lead for the human race several times. It has long since fallen, but this old ancestor is said to have suffered a lot of dark wounds because of the years of fierce fighting. His combat power is far inferior to that of the demon ancestor and the god ancestor. Anyway, he is the ancestor of the human race. Chu Ye feels that he still needs to give some face. .

    Xiao Song blinked and said, "Ancestor Xuanyuan feels that he is old and frail, and wants to elect Chu Shao as the new emperor of the human race. I want to ask you what you mean."

    Chu Ye took a deep breath, feeling a little unbelievable. He said, "Human Sovereign? Are you kidding me?" The

    Human Sovereign should be a high-spirited, highly respected person, he doesn't seem to be involved at all!

    Although he is barely a human race, but after so many years of flying up, he has not stayed in the human race for too long, and his contacts in the human race are also very limited.