chapter 572 Successful calamity

Several elders of the Five Elements Clan were restricted from the giant clan, but a few people still saw the situation on Ju Wujiang's side.

    Elder Huoyun knew that Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen were here, and the two would definitely help, but they didn't expect that the two would be so generous. Not only did they dispatch the Thunder Beast, but the Willow Demon also donated their blood essence. .

    In fact, not only the people from the Five Elements Clan did not expect that Chu Ye and the two would be so helpful, and the people from the Giant Clan themselves did not expect it.

    With Chasing Feng and Chu Ye helping to refine the power of thunder and lightning, Xiao Lei put more energy into controlling the thunder tribulation to attack the worm nest.

    The power of thunder and lightning was pulled towards the worm nest, and the exposure of the worm nest became more and more obvious, and a large number of insects turned into fly ash under the thunder.

    The surface of the mining area quickly cracked open, and the entire worm nest was exposed. Under the repeated provocations of Xiaolei, the worms in the worm nest finally planned to fight back.

    The worm nest changed form, turned into a flying fortress, and flew out.

    Several elders of the giant clan didn't look very good when they saw the worm nest.

    Having been built such a large worm nest under the nose, without knowing anything about it, before the giants, they were really negligent in taking precautions.

    "The worm's nest can still be like this?" Lin Chuwen said in amazement.

    Mo Ling nodded and said: "The worm nest can be used as a nest, it can be used as a flying fortress, the defense power of a complete worm nest is very high, now this worm nest should not be fully formed, and when the worm swarm completely swallows the mineral vein, it is not like this. The intensity of it."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." As soon as the

    worm nest flew out, several elders of the giant clan immediately launched an attack on the worm nest.

    The defense of the worm nest is very high, and the worm nest actually blocked the attacks of several elders of the giant clan.

    Mo Ling flapped his wings, looked at Ju Wujiang in the thunder tribulation, and muttered: "Ju Wujiang's spiritual power is a little weak."

    "Cuiyu is going." Lin Chuwen greeted.

    Immortal Mu flew out, with a flap of wings, a large number of spiritual stones shattered, and a large amount of pure spiritual power poured into Ju Wujiang's body.

    "That's Mu Xianniao!" Ju Yang couldn't help muttering.

    The Muxian bird in the upper realm has already disappeared, and Lin Chuwen's one, because of his weak cultivation, has not been paid much attention. At this time, the Muxian bird shot, and the giants discovered that this bird was powerful.

    Elder Juhe took a deep breath and said in surprise: "Lin Chuwen actually has such a spirit beast beside him."

    "Lin Danshi, can this spirit beast of yours control the aura?"

    Lin Chuwen clicked Nodding his head, he said, "Cuiyu can transform the spiritual power in the spiritual stone into pure spiritual energy."

    Elder Juhe smiled and said, "It's really amazing." The spiritual beast that can control the spiritual energy is absolutely extraordinary.