Chapter 570 The Elder of the Giant Borderless

Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen secretly stayed in the giant clan, and Chu Ye sent the Willow Demon and Mo Tuanzi out to inquire about the situation.

    Soon, Mo Tuanzi relied on Wuwu's divination to determine the specific location of the giant's great change, and to investigate the source of the giant's great change.

    In Elder Juhe's residence, several elders of the giant clan were watching a video.

    In the image, there is a huge underground worm nest, and in the worm pool, there are densely packed insect eggs.

    There is a tall giant next to him, it is the "Elder of the Giant Deed" of the giant clan.

    Elder Ju He looked at the image with shock and disappointment flashing in his eyes, "Elder Ju Qi, how could this be? How could this happen?"

    Chu Ye glanced at Elder Ju He and said, "It should be a puppet, Elder Ju Qi. It should have been replaced, and using puppet worms to break into the enemy's interior is a common method used by the mother of worms."

    Elder Jufang said sadly: "The zerg puppet worm appeared so soon."

    Before the mother of worms Puppet worms also appeared in the chaos, but at that time, puppet worms only appeared in the later stage, and, at the beginning, the ability of puppet worms was not perfect, and they could only take away some monks with low cultivation level, and in the later stage Only some puppet worms that can take over the powerhouse of life and death appeared, and as time went on, the hiding ability of the puppet worms became stronger and stronger.

    After the Immortal Clan accident, several fortune-tellers also inferred that the cause of the Immortal Clan accident, and finally inferred that it should be the puppet worm that seized the Immortal Clan's life and death realm, thereby plotting the Immortal Clan's ancestral realm.

    Elder Ju Hai sighed and said: "Is there any help for Elder Ju Qi?"

    Elder Ju He said with a bit of disappointment: "It's too late, Elder Ju Qi's spiritual consciousness, I'm afraid it has been completely swallowed."

    "I'm afraid not . Just Elder Juqi, the disciples in the clan may be infiltrated." Ju Yang said.

    When Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen left, Ju Yang was still in the realm of creation, and now he has advanced to the realm of life and death.

    Elder Juhu frowned and said, "I have to take out the clear mirror quickly and investigate the disciples of the clan."

    The Clear Sky Mirror is an instrument used to identify whether a cultivator has been seized by the Zerg. Back then, the puppet worms were in trouble, but in the later period, thanks to the Clear Sky Mirror refined by the Artifact Spirit Race, it was able to turn the tide.

    Elder Jufang sighed and said somewhat disappointedly: "The Nether Iron Mine was actually occupied by the Zerg. Thirty years ago, Elder Juqi was assigned to guard the mine. This mine is of no value to my giants. It is large, but it is one of the favorite foods of the worm swarm." The

    zerg can build worm nests, and the worm iron ore can also enhance the toughness of the worm nest.

    ...

    The source of the disaster for the giants has been determined, but how to deal with it is still a difficult problem.

    The giants urgently held an internal meeting to discuss how to deal with the nest.

    After several elders of the giant clan discussed, they all felt that it was better to deal with the nest sooner rather than later.

    Elder Juhe walked into the guest room, Chu Ye raised his head and said, "Elder Juhe, you have discussed the result."