Chapter 446 On the Road

Elder Tooth's stone house.

    "You said that Chu Ye is also going to Fangshi?" Ju Ya asked.

    Jumeng nodded and said, "Yeah! I told Young Master Chu about Fangshi. Young Master Chu was very interested."

    Juya glanced at Jumeng and said angrily, "You are right. Chu Ye's affairs are very concerned."

    Jumeng smiled and said: "It's okay, Chu Shao is a human race, in our giant clan's territory, people who are not familiar with life, of course we have to take care of them. It 's gone."

    Ju Tooth: "..." Before the Giant Clan Realm had visited many foreign guests, I never saw his grandson be so diligent at that time.

    "Grandpa, I suggest that Young Master Chu buy some slaves, so that he can free up his hands to make wine." Jumeng said proudly.

    Ju Ya squinted his eyes, shook his head and said: "How can it be so simple, Chu Ye is not an ordinary person!"

    Ju Ya secretly said: Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen are two people who take care of such a big purple fog valley, and will also The valley has been transformed into that, and the ability is too terrifying. Even the human race spiritual planter in the life and death realm is afraid that it is difficult to do it.

    It would be unrealistic to find some slaves to work in place of Chu Ye. The work of a spiritual planter is not something that ordinary slaves can afford.

    Moreover, Chu Ye was probably originally a helper. Before, Chu Ye was running around to deal with poison ivy, and Ju Tooth accidentally felt a strong scent of vegetation on Chu Ye. It is attached to Chu Ye.

    Many ascension cultivators have their own secrets, which should belong to the other party's chance, and Giant Fang did not go into it.

    ...

    The day of departure soon arrived, and Jumeng and Jushi went to the Purple Mist Valley to pick them up early.

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen sat on the shoulders of Ju Meng and Ju Shi and looked around.

    The giants are all very tall, sitting on the shoulders of the giants, with a wide field of vision.

    Chu Ye arrived at the "parking lot" of the giants. Most of the flying instruments of the giants were very large, taking up a lot of space, and they couldn't fit in the storage props. The giants specially found a place to park these flying instruments.

    In the parking lot of the giants, there are all kinds of flying hearses, flying spirit ships...

    Among all the means of travel, a flying building ship is very conspicuous. The building ship is tens of thousands of meters high and looks like a huge The flying fortress, only one building ship occupies a very large site.

    "What a big ship!" Chu Ye couldn't help sighing.

    Jumeng nodded, and said proudly: "This is the Tianlong series of building ships that my giant clan spent a lot of money to hire people from the Item Spirit Clan to build. The ship is 500 million spirit stones, but our one cost more than 10 billion."

    "My giant family is tall, and the building ship can only be customized. This building ship is dozens of ordinary Tianlong series building ships. Times, the price is several times higher than the ordinary building ship, in order to build this building ship, my giant family took out most of the family property."

    Back then, for the sake of this building ship, the giants shrunk their clothes and food for a long time. Although the price paid was higher, the rewards were still there. When faced with the battle of races, this building ship directly increased the victory rate of the giants by 30%.