Chapter 532 Dream Killing Technique

Meng Jiu stood on the top of the tower, looked in the direction of the Xiao family, and murmured, "Am I wrong?"

    Meng Shiji shook his head and said, "No, Dream Killing Technique - Eternal Night Silence! "

    Just now, a life and death realm of Di Ming was pulled into a dream by Lin Chuwen, and his soul was shattered. Di Ming's life and death realm was a bit too big. Without any precautions, he was successfully attacked by Lin Chuwen.

    Meng Jiu frowned a little and said, "How could he learn it so quickly, the other party hasn't even learned the Magic Dream Art."

    Meng Shiqi frowned and said, "Master Lin Dan is not an ordinary person." If not so , will not be targeted.

    Ming Anfeng looked at Lin Chuwen and said with a sneer: "Lin Dan teacher is very capable! Killing people in front of me."

    Ming Anfeng is one of the rulers of the earth and the dead. When a subordinate died in the early stage of life and death, the other party didn't care. , however, this face is a bit embarrassing.

    "I don't have a jade bottle, you're looking for the wrong person, I think it's better to leave things alone, your Excellency looks good." Lin Chuwen said.

    Ming Anfeng looked at Lin Chuwen, and laughed angrily: "If you say no, then there is no? In front of me, the person who killed me, your Excellency just thought about it, did Lin Dan think too much about me? Take it seriously."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Ming Anfeng and said, "Your Excellency, you have to find fault! You have been practicing for so many years, don't you think that the big bully is bullying the small?"

    Mu Qing looked at Lin Chuwen, Secret thought: Alchemist Lin's attitude seems a bit arrogant! At this time, the enemy is strong and I am weak, is it really okay to speak so arrogantly? Lin Danshi was always gentle and gentle, and it was completely different from what he showed now.

    Mu Qing thought about it for a second. It seemed that there was no room for easing the situation, and showing weakness seemed useless.

    Ming Anfeng looked at Lin Chuwen and said, "The strength of the two is unfathomable, I have to do my best!"

    Lin Chuwen smiled and said, "Your Excellency is too careful."

    Ming Anfeng looked at Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen, and he always had a bad feeling in his heart.

    "Do it." Ming Anfeng opened his mouth, and the two sides exchanged fire.

    Mu Qingdong controlled the protective formation, blocking the attacks of several life and death realm powerhouses.

    After all, this is the base camp of the Xiao family. In the base camp of the Xiao family, there are many organs set up to resist the enemy's attack in times of crisis. Before Xiao Song left, he handed over the control of the organs to Mu Qing. These organs It was usually idle, but Mu Qing didn't expect to actually use it.

    Not long after the battle started, another cultivator of life and death on Ming Anfeng's side suddenly fell from the sky, without breath, and the state of death was exactly the same as the previous one.

    "Another one died." Meng Jiu said. "Shan, yu. 氵, タ"

    Meng Shiqi frowned and said, "This time it seems that Chu Ye used the dream killing technique - Meng Jin."

    Meng Jiu frowned and said, "What happened? It's a matter." The

    Dream Killing Technique of the Dream Clan has always been known for killing the invisible, but this technique can only be controlled by the geniuses of the Dream Clan.