Chapter 457: Elder Bear's Request for Help

Elder Juhe's stone house.

    "Elder, the bloodlines of Jumeng, Juyang, and Jushi have all improved a lot, but if you want to awaken the bloodlines of the golden giants, it's still a lot worse." The apprentice on the side said. Mountain: and: three: タ.

    Elder Juhe sighed, the Blood Bone Pill had a good effect on the bloodline of the giants, but the more they took, the worse the effect.

    It is still somewhat impossible for the giants to use this medicine to create a golden giant.

    In fact, it is not completely impossible. If he gets more than 5,000 medicinal pills, he will make a decisive decision and choose a young man with outstanding blood from the giants, focus on training, and smash all medicinal pills on one person. , maybe.

    But in this way, the gambling nature is too great, and in case of failure, the loss is too great.

    What's more, even if there is a golden giant in the giant family, how to cultivate it is also a problem. There are many geniuses in this world, and many of them died in the middle.

    Elder Juhe weighed it for a long time, and after discussing it with several elders in the clan, he still chose a more secure plan, and widely distributed the medicinal herbs. How much it can improve depends on personal luck.

    Elder Juhe sighed lightly and said secretly: It would be great if there were more blood bone pills. If there were more, maybe they would have more choices, but unfortunately there is no such thing.

    In fact, the medicinal pills that Lin Chuwen took out are really not too few, but they are not enough!

    Juhe had also talked to Lin Chuwen, and knew that there was only that piece of blood bone grass in the giant continent in the lower realm, so the mutant blood bone pill in Lin Chuwen's hand became out of print after eating it.

    Ju He has studied the blood essence and blood content in the blood bone pills, and made a rough estimate. It is guessed that Chu Ye told Juhu to drink several hundred pills. I am afraid that it is still less. The two people have eaten at least one thousand pills each. There are many blood bone pills, although I guessed the number, but Ju He did not make a sound for fear that everyone would be too excited.

    ...

    Purple Mist Valley.

    "I've seen Elder Giant Bear, why are you here!" Lin Chuwen greeted warmly.

    Elder Juxiong smiled awkwardly and said, "I came to ask about the blood bone pill."

    Lin Chuwen shook his head, sighed, and said, "It's really gone, it's all for Elder

    Juhe ." Elder Xiong sighed and said with a headache: "What should I do now?"

    Lin Chuwen shrugged and said, "I have ordinary blood bone pills."

    Elder Xiong secretly said: ordinary blood bone pills , what's the use of that shit!

    "Is Elder Giant Bear's bloodline awakening interrupted?" Lin Chuwen looked at Elder Giant Bear and asked.

    Elder Giant Bear nodded, and said with some melancholy: "Yes! It would be great if there were more blood bone pills."

    His current blood concentration is stuck at 5% to 6%. This is the door, and can never be crossed.

    Lin Chuwen was silent for a while, then said: "It's not that there is no way, it's just a little risky." The

    giant bear regained his spirits, and immediately asked: "What way."