Chapter 438 Advanced Fortune

In the blink of an eye, it was the day when Chu Ye advanced. A large amount of spiritual energy gathered from all directions and merged into Chu Ye's body.

    In the sky, a large number of stars appeared, and the colorful stars bloomed with dazzling light.

    Lin Chuwen raised his head and looked at the wonders in the sky, a bit of amazement flashed in his eyes.

    Xiaobai looked at the vision in the sky, and muttered a little unexpectedly: "The stars appear in the daytime."

    Starlights poured into Chu Ye's body, and the three hundred and sixty acupoints in Chu Ye's body, Like three hundred and sixty small black holes, they are constantly absorbing the star force.

    Lin Chuwen looked at the stars in the sky, then looked at Chu Ye a few times, and finally looked at Xiaobai, and said, "Is it a good thing for the stars in the daytime?"

    Xiaobai nodded and said: " It's a good thing."

    Bai Rixing is a special advanced vision, generally speaking, only geniuses who cultivate the power of stars can trigger such a vision.

    Xiaobai speculated that Chu Ye would cause such a vision because the other party practiced the ultimate version of the Star Art.

    The power of rolling stars was injected into Chu Ye's body, and the surface of Chu Ye's body was constantly separated from impurities.

    There are more and more stars in the sky, and the stars in the starry sky are blooming with their own brilliance, and the sun is eclipsed.

    Chu Ye closed his eyes, not disturbed by the vision in the sky, and absorbed the spiritual energy with all his attention.

    Xiaobai looked at Chu Ye and couldn't help muttering: "It's incredible."

    Lin Chuwen looked at Xiaobai and said, "What's wrong? Is there any problem?"

    Xiaobai frowned and said, "Chu Ye The Yuan force absorbed by the advanced step is probably ten times that of an ordinary cultivator."

    Lin Chuwen took a deep breath and asked worriedly, "Is this a good thing?"

    Xiaobai squinted his eyes, thought about it, and said: "As long as he can take it, that's fine."

    Under the same rank, the stronger the spiritual energy in the cultivator's body, the more surging the energy and blood will be when facing the enemy, which can take a lot of advantage.

    One after another thunder and lightning strikes fell on Chu Ye, Chu Ye's body was constantly torn, and quickly recovered under the repair of spiritual energy and medicine.

    Xiaobai noticed that the blood in Chu Ye's wound was glowing with a faint golden light. Chu Ye's blood was supposed to be red.

    Lin Chuwen has refined a lot of blood bone pills in the past few years. The effect of blood bone pills in enhancing physical fitness is very good. Chu Ye eats a few pills every day. Over the past few years, he has eaten thousands of blood bone pills.

    Quantitative change caused qualitative change, and a large amount of blood bone pills had a great effect on the improvement of Chu Ye's physique.

    If it weren't for the help of the Blood Bone Pill, Chu Ye's physical strength would be at most half of his current strength.

    Mu Xianniao dutifully infused Chu Ye with spiritual power, and a large amount of spiritual power poured into Chu Ye's body.

    Chu Ye could feel the surging Yuan energy flowing in his body. After entering into the realm of good fortune, Chu Ye felt that the spiritual energy in his body was several times stronger.