Chapter 591: Fragment Star Island Discovery

According to the news, Chu Ye quickly found a large number of soul essence stones.

    The Zerg has already discovered this batch of future and transferred soul essence stones. Not only that, the Zerg seems to attach great importance to this batch of soul essence stones, and they have arranged a lot of bugs to guard them.

    Chu Ye quickly killed the Zerg guarding the Soul Essence Stone and snatched the Soul Essence Stone.

    "No wonder those guys didn't want to leave before, there should be about six million soul stones here," Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "There should be."

    Although the war is cruel, it is also a good opportunity to make a fortune! When they were at the Hundred Clan Pill Association, they went bankrupt for tens of thousands of soul essence stones. Now there are millions of soul essence stones here, which is really a huge fortune.

    "Does the Soul Essence Stone also have an effect on the Zerg?" Chu Ye asked with some doubts.

    Mo Ling glanced at Chu Ye and said, "The Zerg has a lot of spiritual bugs, and the Soul Essence Stone should be of great use to these bugs."

    Chu Ye looked at the Soul Essence Stone in front of him, and secretly said: Mo Ling has advanced to the ancestors. After the realm, it was a little difficult for him to control Mo Ling, but when he refines this batch of soul essence stones, it should be much easier.

    Chu Ye put away a large number of soul essence stones and approached Shattered Star Island.

    Broken Star Islet is still sealed. From the outside, it is hard to imagine that the Zerg has already caused disaster inside.

    The activities of the Zerg in Broken Star Island have always been very secretive, and Chu Ye didn't say much. Most people didn't know that there was a Zerg base on Broken Star Island.

    Xiaobai brought Chu Ye and Mo Ling in.

    Entering Broken Star Island, Chu Ye took out the compass and checked the situation in Broken Star Island.

    On the compass, there were densely packed light spots. The light spots were roughly divided into six regions and gathered, and the number had increased by five or six times compared to when Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen had just left.

    Chasing Feng took a look and couldn't help but said: "The growth rate of this bug is too fast, what should the host do now? First solve the bug, or practice first?"

    Chu Ye said indifferently: "First absorb the power of the stars."

    He is absorbing the power of the stars here, and the bugs will naturally find them when they find movement.

    Xiaobai's eyes were bright and he said, "Host, let's get started, the free star energy, you're welcome, absorb a little more, and you won't suffer a loss."

    Chu Ye knew that Xiaobai wanted to eat soft rice as soon as he heard it. You know, Chu Ye can't stop Xiaobai from eating.

    Chu Ye glanced at Lin Chuwen and said, "I'll start."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Chu Ye ran the Star Art and began to absorb the power of the stars in Broken Star Island. Before, Chu Ye Absorbing the power of Xingyuan in Broken Star Island, worried that there would be too much movement, and did not dare to let go.

    Now, Mo Ling has advanced to the ancestral realm, and the masters of the ancestral realm of various clans are planning to compete with the Zerg, and no one can care about them for the time being.