chapter 492 competition first

Five Elements.

    "Lin Chuwen refined a dream of the best Zhuangsheng?" Elder Huoyun asked suspiciously.

    Huo Miaomiao nodded and said: "Yes, the people from the Dream Clan seem to have gone to win over Lin Danshi, and I heard from the Giant Clan that Lin Danshi didn't participate in the Dan meeting because he was studying Zhuang Shengyi's dream in seclusion, and the result was a great comparison. It's over, I finally figured it out."

    "Lin Chuwen is really unpredictable!"

    Before, Lin Chuwen gave up the competition, and Elder Huoyun thought that there was something wrong with the other party. Now it seems, The other party has no problem at all, maybe he doesn't like such a big competition.

    Huo Miaomiao puffed out her cheeks and said, "Lin Chuwen's few top-grade medicinal pills sold for 70 million yuan. Jumeng has a saying that the Meng clan is taking advantage of it." 70 million yuan! Mengzu is also too willing to pay for it.

    Elder Huoyun gave Huo Miao a speechless look, and said, "Don't talk nonsense." This is a matter of willingness to fight.

    The Saintess Meng Sirao of the Meng Clan has been in a deep sleep for twenty years. The Dream Clan’s request for the best Zhuangsheng Yi Meng should also be trying to save the saintess. Once they succeed, the Meng Clan will probably owe Lin Chuwen a share. Favor.

    Huo Miaomiao took a deep breath and said, "Speaking of which, there are rumors outside that Lin Chuwen has gone crazy, and the rumors are very similar."

    Elder Huoyun said: "It shouldn't be crazy, it should be crazy, where is it? Being able to refine the top-quality Zhuangsheng Yimeng!"

    Huo Miaomiao blinked and said, "It is still possible if the pills were refined before they went into flames."

    Elder Huoyun said speechlessly, "It can be refined. How can someone who has a dream of the best Zhuangsheng get into trouble so easily."

    Lin Chuwen and Chu Ye went to see the alchemy master competition, if Lin Chuwen really went into trouble, then there shouldn't be that leisurely feeling. Go to see what alchemist is.

    ...

    the resident of the giant clan.

    "Alchemist Lin, the alchemy conference has ended, and many alchemists are ready to leave. What are your plans?" asked the giant tiger.

    Lin Chuwen thought for a while and said, "I plan to stay for a while, I don't know if it's feasible."

    Even though the Baizu Pill Fair has ended, this place is still a holy place for alchemy. Lin Chuwen still wants to stay for a while longer to hone it. Alchemy, increase your knowledge.

    Elder Juhu nodded and said, "Okay, I'll stay here to protect your safety and let Juya take a few cubs back first."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." Elder Juya goes back first, Elder Juhu stay? Is it upside down!

    "Elder Juhu, aren't you worried about Ju Yang?" Chu Ye couldn't help saying.

    Elder Juhu said nonchalantly: "It's fine, Ju Yang is very skinny, I don't worry about him."

    Chu Ye: "..." Ju Yang is now a golden giant, the hope of the giants! Is it really good for Elder Giant Tiger to do this?

    Juhu looked at Chu Ye and said attentively, "Juya is only in the early stage of life and death, I am in the middle stage of life and death. Compared with Juya, I can guarantee the safety of the two of you."